Spurs appoint Juande Ramos

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

I don't think Spurs will go down, but if they do it will be interesting to see how their squad of light weights cope with the more physical championship.

I don't think Spurs will go down, but if they do it will be interesting to see how their squad of light weights cope with the more physical championship.

They'll all cope with it by fucking off for half what the Spuds paid for them.

They'll all cope with it by f***ing off for half what the Spuds paid for them.

Imagine if we got Modric after all :lol:

Imagine where we would be with Modric & Woodgate. Maybe DOF should be praised for deals not coming off

They'll all cope with it by fucking off for half what the Spuds paid for them.

Imagine if we got Modric after all :lol:

We'll probably get him next summer for £8 million :D

I still wonder what will happen with Spurs if they get a decent result somewhere - will they finally be able to push on and upwards or not? If it's the latter then they're in trouble, if they improve after gaining a bit of confidence then I think they should be alright.

I still wonder what will happen with Spurs if they get a decent result somewhere - will they finally be able to push on and upwards or not? If it's the latter then they're in trouble, if they improve after gaining a bit of confidence then I think they should be alright.

I honestly thought after beating us they'd realise how shit other teams can be and kick on from there.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went down tbh

If they stick with Ramos for a little while longer then nothing will improve imo and 3 of the next 4 games look like surefire losses- Arsenal, Liverpool & City.

Say they draw the next game against Bolton and lose as expected in the other three that would leave them with 3 points from 12 matches.

It's hard to see them going on a good enough run to reach 40 points in the remaining games.

'Poor Spurs Fan Tommy'

Let me tell you a story of a young boy

Who's team were an object of fun

His side were the last in the country

Who still hadn't won (a game)

They were bottom of the Premier Division

Defenders rested for far foreign lands

The jokes flew around in their thousands

No morale to be seen in the stands

The Spurs fans they were all in mourning

Underneath even Everton

I remember poor Spurs Tommy

Begging us to give him a gun

As he sat in the Lane crying, crying, crying

Wishing that he were dead

As he sat in the Lane crying, crying, crying

These were the last words that he said

Oh I am a Lilywhite Yid

I come from White Hart Lane

A ticket's fifty quid, our form's turgid

They're driving me insane

We support a team that's dressed in white

A team you all know

A team we call Tottenham

And to League 1 we will go

We've lost to Hull, we've lost to Stoke

We've lost to Portsmouth too

We played Sunderland for a laugh

Even they left us feeling blue

Guest Stephen927

Bad time to sack Ramos if thats what they choose to do. By the time the new manager gets settled there's a must win game against Bolton then a tough 3 games after that that most managers would struggle to win with the squad Spurs have and given their current form.

They need to stick by him for now.

I honestly thought after beating us they'd realise how shit other teams can be and kick on from there.

The only silver lining to them knocking us out the cup is that it will probably extend their terrible run if Liverpool destroy them.

I liked the recent newspaper story that said "at least Newcastle's players look like they care which is more than can be said for Tottenham's".

I know one shouldn't read too much into this but they were so impressive before they won the Carling Cup and during pre-season that I honestly expected fairly big things of them this season with or without Berbatov.