***The Official LALAS Thread***

Heron

Well, derby day is fast approaching, and i'm not sure about you's chaps but I am gettin rather excited about this fixture already. So share any old or new S********* jokes, songs, pictures, or videos and let's all laugh at S*********!!!.....

Same here, Kev.

Worse game of the season, Sunderland away. Don't think I could handle a defeat to them. And whether we're better than them or not, it's a derby game, and they'll be well up for it.

Guest icemanblue

Get some fire in ya bellys man lads!

We'll win it comfortably!! No room for complacency or fear!!!

Have you never heard of jinxing?! Hush your mouth, boy!

Meh....jinxing shminxing! What a load of cod's wollop.  :razz:

Guest icemanblue

Meh....jinxing shminxing! What a load of cod's wollop.  :razz:

Haha, the reckless abandon of youth.

hahahaahahahahaahahaha.

for a laugh at mackems, go on these 3 topics on their forum.

I had to read again when I saw the title.  They really do have too much time on their hands when they're not down the dole office/watching Jeremy Kyle/knocking up their lass(?)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=280800  -  As they can't get a job, they prefer to ask each other what their father does

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=281372  -  Because living in sunderland, there's no such thing as a sexy woman

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=281411  -  Number of possibilities here.  1) The sunderland uni geography lecturers aren't doing their job

2) keane is planning to sign a "sewpastar" from Mexico or 3) their lass wants a fortnight in "Can- 

cewn" for a "hunay-mewn"

They are due a win at home against us like.

they have been for 22 years (working on the idea that teams are "due" a win after not getting one for 5 years.)

Didn't they beat us in a pre season friendly at Roker, with Allardyce scoring the winner? Or am I imagining things?

They are due a win at home against us like.

they have been for 22 years (working on the idea that teams are "due" a win after not getting one for 5 years.)

Didn't they beat us in a pre season friendly at Roker, with Allardyce scoring the winner? Or am I imagining things?

can't remember. i did go to a friendly at joker park about 1980, think it was 0-0 but to be honest i was just crowd watching.