Steve McClaren

Dave

Remi Garde, once considered an option by United, is not being considered this time around after failing to impress during a first round of interviews in January when it was felt that the job may be beyond him.

What a load of shit  :lol:

Remi Garde, once considered an option by United, is not being considered this time around after failing to impress during a first round of interviews in January when it was felt that the job may be beyond him.

What a load of s***  :lol:

:spit:

Best we can hope for is that he's given a menial coaching role and he decides to quit after some clueless League Two chairman offers him a managerial position.

He wouldn't get an offer from Whitley Bay man.

Fuck's sake.

Guest Roger Kint

Meh, looks like another four seasons where I cant set foot in the stadium.,

FYP.

Meh, looks like another season where I cant set foot in the stadium.,

Not sure I can even watch on TV TBH, disgusting.

I'll watch the snooze fest and see what the feel of it is.  Hopefully not many people will be fooled by this.

Charnley is such a liar, imagine having to lie that much in your job.  He mustn't sleep at night

Guest firetotheworks

What a load of s***  :lol:

:spit:

Beyond a manager that's won 1 league out of his 3.

Not beyond a coach that's won 3 matches out of his 20.

:lol: NUFC is like the Catholic Church, Scientology, FIFA and Sports Direct all rolled into one.

I'm sure the club go out of their way to employ people who have wronged NUFC just to annoy me. The FA should have charged Boro for calling that game off and this cunt would have been first up in the dock.

I live/work in Derby, speak to Derby fans on a daily basis and been to a few of their games under SMC. The football played was light years ahead of Pardew, Carver, Pulis, Fat Sam etc etc. You can't say he failed at Derby either, he essentially got Nigel Clough's perennial 15th place finishing squad into the playoff final.

:lol: :lol: :lol: we're just like one big really well done sketch. I can honestly hear Armando Iannucci narrating that line.

Jesus fucking christ man, this is such a fucking god awful appointment, made even worse that they aren't even sacking the fucking useless twats that are already there. Couldn't have got it more wrong.

I live/work in Derby, speak to Derby fans on a daily basis and been to a few of their games under SMC. The football played was light years ahead of Pardew, Carver, Pulis, Fat Sam etc etc. You can't say he failed at Derby either, he essentially got Nigel Clough's perennial 15th place finishing squad into the playoff final.

So why did they sack him ?

My balls are absolutely aching for a 9th-13th place PL finish.

Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball  40s40 seconds ago

Sky sources: Steve McClaren edging closer to becoming the new Newcastle manager http://skysports.tv/iXR10o 

:anguish:

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  3m3 minutes ago

Sky Sources: West Ham to hold talks with Sevilla manager Unai Emery about vacant manager's position #SSNHQ

:anguish: :anguish:

:lol: Should have just gone down.

Guest GallowgateKev

If that whopper is appointed I'm going to shag Mike Ashleys daughter (how old is she?)

So why did they sack him ?

Because he was being poached by us behind the scenes for the last 6 months.