Steve McClaren

Dave

Zero shots on target is massively conflicting tbh, Mitrovic hit the bar and Perez had a shot that just went past the post. Both were more quality chances than anything Man Yoo did before the Hernandez chance and of course Thauvin was a hairline difference away from scoring.

The Tiote sub was cowardly as f*** but he set us up far better today. He really, really needs a central midfielder capable of making a mark on the game.

:lol:

You really do love the ginger rosy cheeked sod don't you?

As I said though, he had the opportunity to replace his attacking winger with another attacking winger with fresh legs but opted to bring on a 3rd central midfielder, and a defensive one at that. This at a time we needed a goal.

i agree it was cowardly in a sense and i'd have gone for aarons but tbf he's trying to build something in his 3rd game in charge and coming away with a point from OT is a good result

if we'd conceded then aye, shot with s***, but apparently he's not pardew

if we'd brought aarons on and we'd conceded he'd have been shot with shit for not closing the game off.

cant win.

cracking point from a far more organised and resilient side, starts and ends there for me.

The Tiote sub was cowardly as f*** but he set us up far better today. He really, really needs a central midfielder capable of making a mark on the game.

As I said though, he had the opportunity to replace his attacking winger with another attacking winger with fresh legs but opted to bring on a 3rd central midfielder, and a defensive one at that.

I like him, I'll admit that.

I also dont think shutting up shop at man utd is deserving of the term 'cowardly as fuck'.

Its a cracking point that, there's just no denying it. We looked well organised, which is a hell of a step forward.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Man Utd were there for the taking but I don't think there was much need to batten down the hatches (as Bruce would say) for the final 20 or so. We started to push out near the end and the game opened right up.

As I said though, he had the opportunity to replace his attacking winger with another attacking winger with fresh legs but opted to bring on a 3rd central midfielder, and a defensive one at that.

I like him, I'll admit that.

I also dont think shutting up shop at man utd is deserving of the term 'cowardly as f***'.

Its a cracking point that, there's just no denying it. We looked well organised, which is a hell of a step forward.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Man Utd were there for the taking but I don't think there was much need to batten down the hatches (as Bruce would say) for the final 20 or so. We started to push out near the end and the game opened right up.

there wasn't any need to batten down the hatches because he brought tiote on and shut the game off, maybe?

Cowardly as f*** protecting a point at old Trafford. f***ing disgrace man  :lol:

nah man, no need for that, throw aarons on and we could win the game

and if we lose the game he gets criticised. he done the right thing. now onwards and upwards.

Cowardly as f*** protecting a point at old Trafford. f***ing disgrace man  :lol:

and if we lose the game he gets criticised. he done the right thing. now onwards and upwards.

As I said though, he had the opportunity to replace his attacking winger with another attacking winger with fresh legs but opted to bring on a 3rd central midfielder, and a defensive one at that. This at a time we needed a goal.

i agree it was cowardly in a sense and i'd have gone for aarons but tbf he's trying to build something in his 3rd game in charge and coming away with a point from OT is a good result

if we'd brought aarons on and we'd conceded he'd have been shot with shit for not closing the game off.

cant win.

cracking point from a far more organised and resilient side, starts and ends there for me.

And he'd have been a hero if Aarons scored the winner, it's all hypothetical. It would have been far worse had we conceded due to sitting back and allowing Man Utd the ball though.

i think i said this exact same thing a few posts before you like

cowardly isn't the right word, which is why i didn't entirely endorse it in the first place, but he could have gone to attack the game at that stage...aarons and thauvin could have torn them to pieces

he chose to close up, and it worked, so fair enough

cant win.

And he'd have been a hero if Aarons scored the winner, it's all hypothetical. It would have been far worse had we conceded due to sitting back and allowing Man Utd the ball though.

:thup:

personally can't argue with much except fucking obertan, he got it right and we take a point

when this period of dodgy games is over though i will expect this bullshit to stop or he can fuck himself

if we'd brought aarons on and we'd conceded he'd have been shot with s*** for not closing the game off.

cant win.

you're right, it is all hypothetical, because he got us a cracking point. O0

First time in a long time i agree 100% with the subs. Im  positive.

We look like we're slowly coming together. Just need games now, so many positives. Perez, Colo, Mbemba, Mitrovic, Gini all class today.

Tiote on for Ayoze is only 'the right thing' because we never lost the game man :lol: We also never won.

Whatever, if his go to change away from home in the future is to protect a point then I'll be massively disappointed.

at old trafford?

piss off man!

if we'd brought aarons on and we'd conceded he'd have been shot with s*** for not closing the game off.

cant win.

:thup:

personally can't argue with much except f***ing obertan, he got it right and we take a point

when this period of dodgy games is over though i will  :lol:or he can f*** himself

aye. this taking points at unbelievably difficult places has to fuck clean off.

cant win.

:lol: Christ.

cant win.

:lol: Christ.

i feel exactly the same! :lol: