Steve McClaren

Dave

Getting panned by journalists on Twitter for describing the second half performance as "magnificent" with only one shot on target.

Again tells you everything you need to know.

That hes trying to protect his players confidence? Shocking.

Getting panned by journalists on Twitter for describing the second half performance as "magnificent" with only one shot on target.

Again tells you everything you need to know.

That hes trying to protect his players confidence? Shocking.

No thats he talks a load of shit

Can only imagine the stick Pardew would have taken if he'd described that as magnificent. It was a pretty gutsy display and they had a go but ultimately was all fart and no shite, can't fault the effort but there was loads wrong and lots of mistakes, collectively and individually for all of the 89.7 minutes. It's bollocks and it needs to be ridiculed.

Can only imagine the stick Pardew would have taken if he'd described that as magnificent. It was a pretty gutsy display and they had a go but ultimately was all fart and no s****, can't fault the effort but there was loads wrong and lots of mistakes, collectively and individually for all of the 89.7 minutes. It's bollocks and it needs to be ridiculed.

I find him clueless and there doesn't appear to be much of a plan. We beat Liverpool and Spurs but looking back I just think they were very poor and made us look better. For me those results saved McClarens job but nothing has really changed, we are playing badly and still in the bottom 3. I would sack him now before it's too late.

His treatment of Ayoze Perez is beginning to annoy me as well. He's always the first to be subbed. If we had other options it might be understandable but he, along with Sissoko, are often our only threat. Ayoze also isn't that young. He's at an age where he should be playing all the time.

Guest neesy111

His treatment of Ayoze Perez is beginning to annoy me as well. He's always the first to be subbed. If we had other options it might be understandable but he, along with Sissoko, are often our only threat. Ayoze also isn't that young. He's at an age where he should be playing all the time.

Well, considering Perez was our worst player last night he deserved to go off.

Janmaat, Dummett, Coloccini (might as well have not been there against Lukaku), Colback, Anita, Mitrovic. All were awful and worse than Perez yesterday.

Janmaat, Dummett, Coloccini (might as well have not been there against Lukaku), Colback, Anita, Mitrovic. All were awful and worse than Perez yesterday.

I thought Coloccini and Anita were 2 of our better players.

Guest neesy111

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

They were, anita was our best player.

We were dominated as the statistics back up. Nobody in the middle of the park played well.

We were dominated as the statistics back up. Nobody in the middle of the park played well.

I don't think you have to blame all of the players for that, especially 2 players who helped keep a dominant team our for 90+ minutes.

I don't think you have to blame all of the players for that, especially 2 players who helped keep a dominant team our for 90+ minutes.

I'm not. They were both poor in my opinion. The overriding point is neesy was really unfair to single out Perez as the worst player when so many were poor yesterday. The only players I'd credit yesterday were Mbemba, Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Elliot (up until that last moment).

I'm not. They were both poor in my opinion. The overriding point is neesy was really unfair to single out Perez as the worst player when so many were poor yesterday. The only players I'd credit yesterday were Mbemba, Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Elliot (up until that last moment).

Other than Mitrovic, he was our worst player up until he went off. Gave the ball away needlessly many times where he would normally keep it.

This is McClarens 4-4-2 tactic for most of our games and its the reason why we get most of the pressure on us during a game.. pure defensive in the hope we can counter attack.

http://i65.tinypic.com/10mmtsl.jpg

If our centre backs or midfield wins the ball back they can only get the ball to wingers or hoof it up top. If our wingers are tightly marked that just leaves the long ball and a giant hole in midfield, so as soon as we lose the ball it comes straight back at us. Iv even saw Colback and Anita taking 1 yard passes from behind our CBs at times in quite a few games, Im not sure who they think they're going to pass to when there is no one in the midfield.

A central midfielder is a must if we're going to stay up, a one that knows when to push up and make things happen.