Steve McClaren

Dave

He must go or we are down, that simple.

Even if they hadn't of scored, that was pathetic.

Agree I honestly can't understnd how anyone can feel he needs more time this team with him in charge is going down and very soon WILL be cut adrift.

The only problem with us binning McClaren or him walking is that we'll not go for the best manager that we could possibly get, the club is truly s*** to the core.

You're probably right - everyone was celebrating Pardew going and yet we managed to get a manager who is worse - some going that. The bottom line is that until Ashley goes this club is fucked.

1 point from the last 3 games is woeful. Time and time again he's shown he has no influence on the level of performance, he should have been peddled months ago. We need a manager who can shake this lot up and keep them at it for 90 minutes no matter who they are up against.

I'm sickened to say this, but he's worse than Pardew

Pardew's a better man manager, apart from that they are very similar

Unfortunately as much as I hated Pardew without a shadow of a doubt we would be in a better position with him in charge - yes McClaren is that bad.

Same thing; keep doing this and we'll be fine is the overriding message.

:lol: We've had 3 shots on target over the last 2 games. Everton and West Brom had a total of 42 goal attempts against us and 25 corners. Just unlucky really.

The only manager that can turn our side around is one that has full control in the transfer market. No one will get that, so who gives a fuck.

Whilst I agree with this in principle, if who the manager is doesn't mean much I'm happy to continue calling for their head until we miraculously stumble across someone who can do better than a relegation battle each season.

his refusal to even try Thauvin is f***ing annoying, you cant play such a lopsided team and expect any sort of result

Crazy that we try and play down the wings but won't even give our one winger a chance :lol: