Steve McClaren

Dave

Only argument for keeping him is that the club can't get a good manager in with preparation and planning, any replacement will be an out of work english manager or the same coaches who have served up this dross.

We've gotta keep playing like that... Attitude fantastic... Couldn't do any more... Nobody could complain...

Ah, fair enough m8, we sound canny. Carry on then. :thup:

Looking forward to reading the same shit on Tuesday. :thup:

He's done. Entrenched in the relegation zone (worst position at this stage since we were promoted to the PL), knocked out of the League Cup and FA Cup by Sheff Wed and Watford reserves respectively. Can't score, can't keep clean sheets and he's utterly bereft of ideas as to how to change it.

He's had time, he's had patience and he's had investment. He's failed miserably and it'll get worse unless he's sacked. Get him out the door tonight please.

He's done. Entrenched in the relegation zone (worst position at this stage since we were promoted to the PL), knocked out of the League Cup and FA Cup by Sheff Wed and Watford reserves respectively. Can't score, can't keep clean sheets and he's utterly bereft of ideas as to how to change it.

He's had time, he's had patience and he's had investment. He's failed miserably and it'll get worse unless he's sacked. Get him out the door tonight please.

He definitely should be, but they don't like sacking managers. He'll stay.

We've gotta keep playing like that... Attitude fantastic... Couldn't do any more... Nobody could complain...

Alright, I can relate to that. :snod: Of course, yes. What a fucking eye-opener.  :doh:

NO! NO! NOOO !  :director: Steve McClaren  It is about getting 3 points, you fucking knob.... :laser:

Alright, I can relate to that. :snod: Of course, yes. What a fucking eye-opener.  :doh:

NO! NO! NOOO !  :director: Steve McClaren  It is about getting 3 points, you fucking knob.... :laser:

We were never going to get 3 points today like.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm not sure what other clubs do, but surely having McClaren on the club's board is a massive conflict of interests.

Its almost as though they have no intention of sacking him regardless.......

Alright, I can relate to that. :snod: Of course, yes. What a f***ing eye-opener.  :doh:

NO! NO! NOOO !  :director: Steve McClaren  It is about getting 3 points, you f***ing knob.... :laser:

We were are never going to get 3 points today like.

FYP. Otherwise agreed.

In some ways it's a difficult one because we are a lot more solid than earlier in season but we can't score goals / win games. We are still too unbalanced and need to open teams up.

He isn't helping picking 3-5-2 which rarely works and is not natural for us.

I don't know what I would do about him TBH, have no confidence in us being able to get a manager in the next week and get him enough new players to make a difference. Our best hope seems to be keep McClaren, give him three or so decent signings, and cross our fingers.

There's many aspects he can improve upon, but there's been at least one sitter in each of the last 4 games and from different players (De Jong, Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and now Ayoze today) which have cost us points and at least a replay. Is this down to coaching?

You would probably look at creating more than 1 clear chance a game though. It's costing us because we are not getting enough chances. Part of that is down to coaching, part is down to recruitment as he doesn't have a balanced team to pick. It would help having a couple of decent wingers (Why the fuck they bought Thauvin is beyond me). If they do keep him they just need to back him, let him pick his players and see where it goes. If it's then total shit then it's all down to him.

I don't like him but he is picking up from a whole load of shit in our squad that have been coached badly for last few years. The problem we have is we need points quickly.