Steve McClaren

Dave

He picked a full strength team we've once again missed sitters and yet it's his fault? I know he's an easy target but we have a drastically imbalanced side that has been way below the standard required and we're getting what we deserve.

The board needs to back him properly in this window. I'm not convinced any manager we could attract would do any better.

He picked a full strength team we've once again missed sitters and yet it's his fault? I know he's an easy target but we have a drastically imbalanced side that has been way below the standard required and we're getting what we deserve.

The board needs to back him properly in this window. I'm not convinced any manager we could attract would do any better.

The bloke is a fucking clown man utter shit

Guest chopey

I totally agree with this, but remember he's on the board, so any manager that agrees to work under Ashley's conditions is automatically the wrong man for the job.

I totally agree with this, but remember he's on the board, so any manager that agrees to work under Ashley's conditions is automatically the wrong man for the job.

He's good mates with Carr as well so he can hardly complain about the players he's got to work with. Or he could try growing a pair and doing just that if he thinks the squad's not good enough.

In the relegation zone and knocked out of both cups at the turn of the year. Tremendous stuff Farmer Faced c***.

Completely safe though :lol:

And I had to defend why I had a go at him in the match thread today. prior to the 1-0 loss today. :thup: you can't be fair with this club, they've fucked us about a billion times and people want to be nice.

In the relegation zone and knocked out of both cups at the turn of the year. Tremendous stuff Farmer Faced c***.

Completely safe though :lol:

And I had to defend why I had a go at him in the match thread today. prior to the 1-0 loss today. :thup: you can't be fair with this club, they've f***ed us about a billion times and people want to be nice.

You had to defend yourself because you were contradicting yourself :lol:

You've really taken it to heart :lol: