Steve McClaren

Dave

In the relegation zone and knocked out of both cups at the turn of the year. Tremendous stuff Farmer Faced c***.

Completely safe though :lol:

And I had to defend why I had a go at him in the match thread today. prior to the 1-0 loss today. :thup: you can't be fair with this club, they've f***ed us about a billion times and people want to be nice.

You had to defend yourself because you were contradicting yourself :lol:

You've really taken it to heart :lol:

You're right, I didn't clearly retract what I was saying earlier, but anyway...I'm just frustrated dude -  unsurprised we crashed out of the FA Cup again but always difficult to stomach losses, even though we've had a billion over the last few years.

The fans chanting and reaction today was " very harsh" according to him.

'It's as though we're s*** and lose every week without even scoring a goal, I just can't understand it'

Exactly, Talk is cheap Steve, quit telling us about effort and all that - we want to stop losing, and stop dropping out of Cups at the first doing.

'It's as though we're shit and lose every week without even scoring a goal, I just can't understand it'

:lol:

I can't see him getting sacked and he'll not walk as he'll not get another job. He shouldn't have been offered the job and quite frankly he shouldn't have accepted it after saying no when we were in the shit last year. He didn't fancy it then and he's not shown anything to suggest he can turn things around.

Any other club than us and it would be absolutely baffling. We need an inspirational manager and appointed the wally with the brolly. We could do with KK as he was 20 years ago.

The fact that a man who used to hand out team sheets at reserve games not so long ago is now in control of recruitment and appointing managers sums up why we're in the mess we are.

McClaren is toeing the NUFC line as he knows he wont be wanted anywhere else.

If the reaction was just based on today he'd maybe have a point. But it's not. The fans are sick of being shit game after game, year after year, sick of the club, Ashley, McClaren himself. He just doesn't get it. And he can fuck the fuck off with this "25 crosses" bullshit. Since when do you brag about putting in a cross every 3 and a half minutes? Ludicrous comment to make.

Being in the bottom 3, scoring so few goals, i mean 6 came in one match ffs. Losing at home to Sheffield Wednesday reserves, losing to Watford who didn't need to get out of 1st gear. 21% win rate and winning only 4 league games all season.

And this chump thinks we're being harsh, just go Steve you're embarrassing yourself you fecking idiot.

Putting in the sort of performance I do when wor lass asks me to clean the bog after I've said I can't arsed be first two times. It has the appearance of looking a little better but stench of shite is still there if you smell hard enough.

Putting in the sort of performance I do when wor lass asks me to clean the bog after I've said I can't arsed be first two times. It has the appearance of looking a little better but stench of s**** is still there if you smell hard enough.

FFS :lol:

Hilarious - he is lucky to be employed by such a Mickey Mouse club, or he would have found out just how 'harsh' life is as a failed manager.

Getting more like Pardew every day...

Guest reefatoon

Anyone go or hear the chanting? It was FA cup day so like the club, I didn't  bother with it at all. What was sang at him and was it loud and the full away end? X