Steve McClaren

Dave

People say he's a coach, not a manager. Where's the evidence that he's even a good coach??

Multiple players testifying to it?

You believe footballers??

Give over man.

He's right, though. Footballers are generally thick and talk shit better than anyone.

If this bloke survives the next 48 hours then I give up all hope of him f*****g off.

After reading what's been said today, if he's not gone by this time tomorrow he's not going anywhere. Except, that is, the championship with us next season.

If this bloke survives the next 48 hours then I give up all hope of him f*****g off.

After reading what's been said today, if he's not gone by this time tomorrow he's not going anywhere. Except, that is, the championship with us next season.

Have to agree with you there, although just yesterday, we were hearing that he was going to be sacked today.

It appears its a 2 horse race out of Rodgers and Moyes if we do get rid.

Indykaila account on Twitter: Exclusive: Newcastle United board have told Steve McClaren to pick up four points in next two games or face being sacked. #NUFC

So sacked after we lose to Leicester then? Would seem a strange plan.

Agree. Total waste of time/games after the inevitable defeat.

With regards to the telegraph piece how can the other two members of this so called board Carr and Lickspittle Moncour agree to sack him when Carr has f***ed up so badly with recruitment if they do sack him then that f***er should resign as should Charnley Moncour can go back to meetingandfuckinggreeting. Why a furious Ashley would leave the decision to the three stooges who helped get us where we are is beyond me frankly. My only hope is that when we go down Ashley decides hes got enough on his plate right now with Sports Direct and looks to sell up at a reasonable price. Straws and clutching I know.

People say he's a coach, not a manager. Where's the evidence that he's even a good coach??

Give over man.

He's right, though. Footballers are generally thick and talk s*** better than anyone.

Well generally yes, but i don't think there's a big conspiracy between people he's worked with to tell the world he's a great coach when he's not. It's been said by enough former players and other managed to be pretty confident it's true.

Give over man.

He's right, though. Footballers are generally thick and talk s*** better than anyone.

Well generally yes, but i don't think there's a big conspiracy between people he's worked with to tell the world he's a great coach when he's not. It's been said by enough former players and other managed to be pretty confident it's true.

All evidence with us points to the contrary. Not one player is showing signs of improvement, not one player is playing to their potential and we ,as a side and team look devoid of plans, ideas and invention.

Not buying this 'great coach' stuff at all.

Repeated by a sycophantic media ad infinitum I will grant you, but then again so is shit about fat Sam being a 'great manager' ...

Old boys network to a degree with the same old platitudes being spouted about their drinking and golf buddies...

Average coach and a fucking awful manager..Will undoubtedly get a massive pay out and another job on the gravy train though.