Steve McClaren

Dave

Don't dislike the bloke at all, so I won't be calling him names, like a child would, but he wasn't up to the job and there's no place for sentiment.

where are we in the premier league ?  how many goals do we concede compared to all else around us  ..I pay for a season ticket every year and have done so for over 30 years ....can I not blame this person for the predicament we are now in ??... people come on here and speak sense I admit  but we are in trouble  the laughing stock of the PL ! Either on the pitch or off GO and let us try to move on the best we can !!

No one is arguing about the situation we are in. It's just calling him a cunt or any other name is just a bit childish, IMO.

He's a poor manager, we get it.

Don't dislike the bloke at all, so I won't be calling him names, like a child would, but he wasn't up to the job and there's no place for sentiment.

where are we in the premier league ?  how many goals do we concede compared to all else around us  ..I pay for a season ticket every year and have done so for over 30 years ....can I not blame this person for the predicament we are now in ??... people come on here and speak sense I admit  but we are in trouble  the laughing stock of the PL ! Either on the pitch or off GO and let us try to move on the best we can !!

No one is arguing about the situation we are in. It's just calling him a c*** or any other name is just a bit childish, IMO.

I have not called him a CU@@ or any other  name  ..not sure if you were referring to to me

I dislike him b/c he's f***ing terrible.

I generally don't dislike people because they are terrible at their job.

I do, when it involves Newcastle United.

He's an old man, who's a shite at his job at this level. I understand the frustration but it just irks me when every other post (exaggerated) is calling him a cunt or whatever.

He's shite, I'm happy he's going, just leave it there.

No one is arguing about the situation we are in. It's just calling him a cunt or any other name is just a bit childish, IMO.

Like you've never called anyone a cunt on here :lol: SMC is taking us down. That's as big a cunt as you get.

So Diouf and Crouch are on. That lanky cunt always scores against us man.

Get Perez on ffs.

That was in the heat of a match. Completely different.

And, I didn't actually mean it. There's a lot of hatred kicking about.

Like you've never called anyone a cunt on here :lol: SMC is taking us down. That's as big a cunt as you get.

So Diouf and Crouch are on. That lanky cunt always scores against us man.

Get Perez on ffs.

That was in the heat of a match. Completely different.

Ok. What about this then?

FWIW, Pardew is a cunt and I hope we hammer Palace at SJP and yes, relegation is in our own hands.

:lol:

Sorry, man...I'm just calling you out on this one. Nothing personal. We all do it and this is the major heat of the moment.

I actually believe Pardew to be a giant walking vagina. McLaren isnt.

Of course it's all a matter of opinion but I genuinely believe most people don't mind McClaren the bloke, therefore, no need for the abuse.

Pardew is fair game, considering what he has said about us.

I wouldn't go in the Pardew thread telling people to stop being so abusive, that's just looking for bother.

Just McClaren seems a decent bloke, who's out of his depth.

How can he stay if the Benitez stuff falls through, he'll look like a right moron :lol:

Absolutely this, it looks like putting all your eggs in one basket, unless they have a contingency plan that is... :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can he stay if the Benitez stuff falls through, he'll look like a right moron :lol:

The bloke's survived brolly-gate, shame re his island heed (those two were related me thinks), the whole Shteeve thing, oh and failing miserably in the full glare of the world's media. Sticking around, whilst unwanted, isn't going to be much of a humiliation, relatively speaking.

Fuck off Steve and if you don't like it, I'm sure the compensation for doing a shit job will ease the discomfort. If you wanted to walk away with dignity you might have given Ruud Gullitt a call. Now I know why the Derby board couldn't wait to get rid.

To be fair I think if we'd never experienced the likes of Pardew and Carver then I'd probably think McLaren was a knob just based off how bad hes done, but I think hes a decent enough bloke just not good enough, I think he had a similar vision to all of us at the start but he wasnt up to it.

To be fair I think if we'd never experienced the likes of Pardew and Carver then I'd probably think McLaren was a knob just based off how bad hes done, but I think hes a decent enough bloke just not good enough, I think he had a similar vision to all of us at the start but he wasnt up to it.

Hopefully he'll grin cheerfully when he gets the severance package his performance has deserved.