Steve McClaren

Dave

Williamson reckons it's the most tactical work they've done in pre season for a long time. Quelle surprise

He'll probably forget how to eat and shit absorbing that much information. Something's got to give.

Williamson might call it tactical work, but he was just told to stop f***ing hoofing it.

Would love it if all this information was Steve, Ian and co telling Willo to stop hoofing it in as many different ways as humanly possible :lol:

"Keep it on the deck, Mike"

"Don't go long every time, Mike"

"Simple passes are on, Mike"

"Shift the ball to team mates that are close, Mike"

"Fucks sake, you massive hoofer, will you please desist with the bunting?"

Guest Roger Kint

Williamson might call it tactical work, but he was just told to stop f***ing hoofing it.

Would love it if all this information was Steve, Ian and co telling Willo to stop hoofing it in as many different ways as humanly possible :lol:

"Keep it on the deck, Mike"

"Don't go long every time, Mike"

"Simple passes are on, Mike"

"Shift the ball to team mates that are close, Mike"

"Fucks sake, you massive hoofer, will you please desist with the bunting?"

Be like Radioactiveman. 'Up and Atom' 'Up and at them' :lol:

Mike is at his best when he's just hoofing it. For spells under Pardew we would try to knock it about and Mike struggled so badly it affected his general confidence and made him nervous in all aspects of his game. It got to the point the crowd would basically urge him to just boot it at the slightest hint of pressure. He shouldn't be in the team but if he is, just let him hoof it.

Mike is at his best when he's just hoofing it. For spells under Pardew we would try to knock it about and Mike struggled so badly it affected his general confidence and made him nervous in all aspects of his game. It got to the point the crowd would basically urge him to just boot it at the slightest hint of pressure. He shouldn't be in the team but if he is, just let him hoof it.

At his best when he's giving the ball away? Sounds about right.

Well said that.

On a good day Williamson is a decent PL stopper. Asking him to do any more than that is asking too much of his already very limited ability imo. Hope he's sold nonetheless.

Nope. Not having that at all

A decent PL stopper can play a simple passing game.  Next.

Although I agree that it's best not to ask too much of players.  Like say, asking a PL player to play simple passes under a modicum of pressure.

On a good day Williamson is a decent PL stopper. Asking him to do any more than that is asking too much of his already very limited ability imo. Hope he's sold nonetheless.

I suggest you revise your opinion.

Fuck that, any decent PL defender should be capable of controlling and passing a ball. If he can't do that I'd rather see him exposed for the useless fruad he is rather than let him be a coward and hoof it.

I suggest you revise your opinion.

:lol:

f*** that, any decent PL defender should be capable of controlling and passing a ball. If he can't do that I'd rather see him exposed for the useless fruad he is rather than let him be a coward and hoof it.

It's so (un)funny watching s*** old Mike struggle to control a ball and put all his mental strength into activating every muscle/tendon/ligament/nerve needed to make a pass to a teammate. He's a vision of supreme concentration, putting his head down to reveal that lovely neck tattoo, turning his gleaming athletic torso towards the destination of the ball, before stroking it with the touch of a master. Makes it look like such hard laborious work the cunt.

Aye he's decent alright :lol:

On a good day. He's been in teams where we've kept clean sheets against some of the best teams in the league. He's actually pretty solid for 3 or 4 games generalky, then it all goes to pot.

I'm not really trying to defend him. I'm just saying it's not a good idea to ask too much of players. We did that with Scott Parker & Jamesa Milner who could've been a very handy players for us. Williamson ins't in that bracket but if he has to play, let him play within his limitations.

Have some of you tell it, Mike Williamson has never had a good game at this level.

That's exaggerating too far the other way.

You are the guy though who thinks Di Maria and Matuidi were separated at birth so don't be surprised at a little incoming :lol:

Anyone can have a good game, it's whether they do it on a regular basis that counts. Mike Williamson is utter fucking garbage on a regular basis. I am right and if you suggest otherwise I suggest wholeheartedly that you revise your opinion and boil your head.

Whenever he's had decent games it's because he's been put in a position where he can't fail. In a defence defending it's own 6 yard line with cover for him in every direction worth looking.

That effectively means for him to even be 'decent' we would be building our team around Mike Williamson. Are you aware of how fucking mental that is? :lol:

Have some of you tell it, Mike Williamson has never had a good game at this level.

You are the guy though who thinks Di Maria and Matuidi were separated at birth so don't be surprised at a little incoming :lol:

People like you intentionally misread my posts. I said out of Motta, Verratti & Matuidi - ADM is most similar to Matuidi. Central to left shuttlers. If you disagree. Please refer to the links I used in the other thread to support my argument and promptly return with an apology.

Whenever he's had decent games it's because he's been put in a position where he can't fail. In a defence defending it's own 6 yard line with cover for him in every direction worth looking.

That effectively means for him to even be 'decent' we would be building our team around Mike Williamson. Are you aware of how f***ing mental that is? :lol:

Who said we should build a team around him. If for whatever reason he has to play games for Newcastle United next season, he should play within his limitations. If he does that he could have a decent game. Get it?

That effectively means for him to even be 'decent' we would be building our team around Mike Williamson. Are you aware of how f***ing mental that is? :lol:

Who said we should build a team around him. If for whatever reason he has to play games for Newcastle United next season, he should play within his limitations. If he does that he could have a decent game. Get it?

Nah, we'd have to handicap our game plan somewhat.  Deeper back line, less possession play etc.  Sure he'd look "decent" but it would be at the expense of the team performance.

People like you intentionally misread my posts. I said out of Motta, Verratti & Matuidi - ADM is most similar to Matuidi. Central to left shuttlers. If you disagree. Please refer to the links I used in the other thread to support my argument and promptly return with an apology.

:facepalm:

Gan and shove that shuttle up your arse man.