Steve McClaren

Dave

If the club have really waited all these months for McLaren only for him to turn them down and for the club to get relegated as a result .................

Great planning as usual.

Here is the tweet btw...

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  13 mins13 minutes ago

Steve McClaren commits himself to Derby for at least another season ahead of tonight's club awards. #NUFC's summer planning in tatters.

Maybe we said to him take over now or not at all?

If the club have really waited all these months for McLaren only for him to turn them down and for the club to get relegated as a result .................

:lol: It's such an amazing story.

Here is the tweet btw...

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  13 mins13 minutes ago

Steve McClaren commits himself to Derby for at least another season ahead of tonight's club awards. #NUFC's summer planning in tatters.

Maybe we said to him take over now or not at all?

what happened to the list of hundreds of candidates  :lol:

:lol: Managers don't normally come away from us with improved reputations.

Nah, not true. Houghton and Pardew both left with better career outlooks than before they became NUFC managers.

:lol: Well Hughton was screwed over, and Pardew just lied so goddamn often people started believing him.

I'd immediately question the integrity of any manager coming in. It's going to be that way until Ashley's gone.

I'd have more time for a foreign manager from a smaller club on the continent (like the guy at Guingamp) trying to get a foot in the door in England. Our foreign players treat the club like a stepping stone, why shouldn't a prospective manager do the same?

In the case of McClaren specifically, I respect him for not taking the gig now. It'd reek of needless desperation.

The club's lurching from crisis to disaster on a weekly basis. It's a fucking circus, the levels of incompetence are staggering at every single position in the club. Manager, players, MD, coaches, medical staff, PR...every single one of them is just winging it and hoping it'll work out.

Tough shit, not going to happen this time, we're going down in flames. I've got no time, respect or sympathy for anyone at the club any longer.