Steve McClaren

Dave

one of those managers who will drift from place to place , do ok for a spell then it ends and they get sacked......see pardew,Hughes, Rodgers. Hell man, give Phil Brown a better squad and he'll look ok again.. look at klopp floundering at Liverpool's till he can spend more than most in the summer. Truly great managers a few and far between. We maybe had the last who could make a silk purse out if a sows ear and do it over time.

He must be miles away from the sack here if he's going to do OK for a spell, he's not even average.

Keep this utter clown as manager and it's Championship football next season

I agree, even if we were to make a couple of quality additions.

I agree, I think he has a knack of finding the losing way

Still want him to do well, but continued outings like today makes it increasingly difficult. If we get a proper striker in he has absolutely no excuses.

Though I generally agree with this in principle, he's officially on the board and plays along with that. So he can fuck off for us not signing one in the summer in the first place. And a left back. And a central midfield.

What was his excuses for today?

Sad thing is - if he takes us down, he will stay in place to mount a 'promotion push'. :D

And that should be the last thing he is allowed to do. He will not get us promoted or even in the play offfs imo. The guy is not inspirational enough or have the nouse.

When we go down we need a proven manager who knows how to get teams up, and that may well lead to an unpalatable short term appointment, but it would be the sensible thing to do.

He's like Pardew's older brother who's rather charming and much more likeable. still came from the same bollocks and is just as f***ing useless.

More useless as the points on the board prove and that is saying something

He's like Pardew's older brother who's rather charming and much more likeable. still came from the same bollocks and is just as f***ing useless.

More useless as the points on the board prove and that is saying something

It's a rather amazing feat to be fair.

Can't believe the quote about how we are suffering because we don't have the likes of Ighalo and Deeney.

Reeks of Pardew's "If we had Kane we would be top four". Utter bile.

Really hope he is just doing this to be calculated and crank up the pressure so we get new players in, because it is extremely irritating otherwise.

Such nonsense today man. Really frustrating.

"We just said to the players that we won't have a problem if we keep performing like that every week," said McClaren

He's like a broken record. :lol:

Honestly the bloke is a fucking joke - the record just keep getting scratched the amount of times he plays it

20 points from a possible 45 required just to be safe.  I cannot see that happening in his lifetime. 

We are averaging .9 of a point per game season to date, and we now need to be averaging 1.3 just to keep us up - not a chance IMO.

There is only really two teams in it with us and that's Norwich and Swansea.  We are now in a position that we are relying on them being worse than us.

Why the fook he changed a winning formation, only he will know.