Steve McClaren

Dave

we wouldnt be where we are if we had moyes or benitez, I'm pretty sure of that.

Exactly - none of Rodgers, Moyes or Benitez were free in the summer but they are all free now. They may have some contractural agreement with their last clubs that we need to cover but it's better than what we will lose if we drop out the league. With a nine day break before the next game now is the time to move.

we wouldnt be where we are if we had moyes or benitez, I'm pretty sure of that.

Exactly - none of Rodgers, Moyes or Benitez were free in the summer but they are all free now. They may have some contractural agreement with their last clubs that we need to cover but it's better than what we will lose if we drop out the league. With a nine day break before the next game now is the time to move.

Its never going to happen while Charnley is MD because he would have to admit he got it wrong, yet again (Carver!!!) and would be exprected to tender his resignation, I am assuming Ashley will have a clause in his conract that means no pay off if he resigns.

However, when, not if, we get relegated he will be sacked and replaced by the groundsmans assistant, and will no doubt be entitled to a massive golden handshake for abiding by the perennial confidentiality clause in the severance package.

Money!!! thats all these cretins are interested in rather than doing the honourable thing and admitting they are just not up to the job.

Seemed he did a great job at Newcastle Falcons who are always in a yearly relegation fight

He was there when they won the title iirc.

That is when they had mega money and took the division by storm

Seemed he did a great job at Newcastle Falcons who are always in a yearly relegation fight

Obviously I don't know what Blackie is like day-to-day, and it's an unusual role in football, but he's very well respected and people like Jonny Wilkinson rave about him.

(It's true they had all the best players)

Obviously I don't know what Blackie is like day-to-day, and it's an unusual role in football, but he's very well respected and people like Jonny Wilkinson rave about him.

very true with the respect and all that but the players raise themselves for the top 6 but bread and butter games are mostly dog shit with one or two exceptions

He was awful as best man at my cousins wedding, excrutiating.

5 points in the last 7 games he has to go before it's too late and maybe it is already. How people can even attempty to try and stick up for this fraud is honestly bewildering.

As long as we can get someone in better, Any idea which mug that would be ?

Moyes or Rodgers ?

Moyes, maybe. Rodgers? Fuck that. We need someone with character. If our squad stays the same, only a fucking Mourinho has the bollocks and fire to save us.

Calling...

http://i.imgur.com/KLHSymp.jpg

What everyone overlooks is in rugby the ayers have a modicum of intelligence.  With football it's a completely different ball game (excuse the pun) because soccer players are essentially thick as two short planks and don't understand the word motivation unless it's mentioned in the same sentence as win bonuses.

What everyone overlooks is in rugby the ayers have a modicum of intelligence.  With football it's a completely different ball game (excuse the pun) because soccer players are essentially thick as two short planks and don't understand the word motivation unless it's mentioned in the same sentence as win bonuses.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1946845/josh-ramsay-knight-helmet-o.gif GIFSoup

http://i.imgur.com/0jKeA0V.gif

http://i.imgur.com/0jKeA0V.gif

:lol: