Steve McClaren

Dave

It wasn't the 3-5-2 that I have an issue with, with the players we had available you could see why he might have gone with that. The problem was that once it became apparent it wasn't working, he didn't know how to change it. Perez should have been stuck up front as soon as we went behind so that we would at least have another goal scorer on the pitch and we should have switched to a more attacking formation.

Doesn't matter what he's got to work with and what injuries he has to deal with, our record at this stage of the season is fairly unforgiveable. Especially since we surrended in both cups as well.

In 08/09 at this stage we were in a better position, had more points, more goals scored, fewer goals conceded and were only 4 points from the team in 10th; it's 11 points this season because we just lost to them.

Fucking wank and he should be embarrassed.

Doesn't matter what he's got to work with and what injuries he has to deal with, our record at this stage of the season is fairly unforgiveable. Especially since we surrended in both cups as well.

In 08/09 at this stage we were in a better position, had more points, more goals scored, fewer goals conceded and were only 4 points from the team in 10th; it's 11 points this season because we just lost to them.

Fucking wank and he should be embarrassed.

He's happy to have a secure job and a pay cheque.

Our club is perfect for any manager lacking ambition.

People were saying he'd walk before he was pushed if things didn't work out. Can anybody still see this happening? Not a chance imo. He'll take us down before he jacks it in. Man, we hit the jackpot with someone actually paying money to take Pardew of our hands to give us a clean slate and we squandered it by handing Carver the job (to almost catastrophic effect last season) whilst waiting for this utter dudd. :facepalm:

People were saying he'd walk before he was pushed if things didn't work out. Can anybody still see this happening? Not a chance imo. He'll take us down before he jacks it in. Man, we hit the jackpot with someone actually paying money to take Pardew of our hands to give us a clean slate and we squandered it by handing Carver the job (to almost catastrophic effect last season) whilst waiting for this utter dudd. :facepalm:

Stop it, man. It's Saturday night and you're killing me :lol:

It's beyond belief to any sort of normal football club but to us it's standard practice.

I'd like to say I hope this teaches the board a lesson but it wouldn't in the slightest.

20 points from a possible 45 required just to be safe.  I cannot see that happening in his lifetime. 

We are averaging .9 of a point per game season to date, and we now need to be averaging 1.3 just to keep us up - not a chance IMO.

There is only really two teams in it with us and that's Norwich and Swansea.  We are now in a position that we are relying on them being worse than us.

Why the fook he changed a winning formation, only he will know.

He changed it because we didn't have a fit left back. It's not rocket science.

20 points from a possible 45 required just to be safe.  I cannot see that happening in his lifetime. 

We are averaging .9 of a point per game season to date, and we now need to be averaging 1.3 just to keep us up - not a chance IMO.

There is only really two teams in it with us and that's Norwich and Swansea.  We are now in a position that we are relying on them being worse than us.

Why the fook he changed a winning formation, only he will know.

He changed it because we didn't have a fit left back. It's not rocket science.

It was fucking stupid, that's what it was.

Ashley can continue to sanction money to be spent on forwards and midfielders for the next 10 years but he'll never understand the fact that a relatively small investment (compensation and wages) on a proper manager would be the best investment he could make. You can buy Berahino for £20m or whatever and he'll score a few goals but investing £10m on a good manager will see the club about 10 places higher. He's thick as fuck. 

Ashley can continue to sanction money to be spent on forwards and midfielders for the next 10 years but he'll never understand the fact that a relatively small investment (compensation and wages) on a proper manager would be the best investment he could make. You can buy Berahino for £20m or whatever and he'll score a few goals but investing £10m on a good manager will see the club about 10 places higher. He's thick as fuck.

:thup:

A proper striker would see us 10 places higher anarl.

Says we threw everything at them for 90mins in his BBC interview.

wat

Gomes made 1 save of note :lol:

He reiterates we threw everything at them after our goal too. Aside from collecting the ball after headers that were more troubling to the pitchside photographic equipment, did Gomes have anything to do?

wat

Gomes made 1 save of note :lol:

He reiterates we threw everything at them after our goal too. Aside from collecting the ball after headers that were more troubling to the pitchside photographic equipment, did Gomes have anything to do?

Bloke is absolutely deluded, it's as fucking embarrassing as Pardew was. Barefaced lying.

This is what Boro fans used to moan about every week about him.

Every week he would say they were magnificent.

We huffed and puffed and had a few half chances but without a top drawer goalscoring centre forward to convert them we aren't gonna win many games.

I can understand protecting players and trying to keep some form of positive mindset but this ren and stimpy happy , happy joy joy shite he keeps pushing will eventually piss off even the most "give the guy a break" supporter.

When we are shite I would much rather he tell it like it is, consistantly shit enough to be and deservingly so for most of the season in the bottom 3/5 teams you cannot use any superlatives to talk about performances when you have lost for the THIRD time newly promoted watford. His comments about the three changes made about the players were also so gag inducing I feel he must be either a great big twat or trying to look like one to make the convo about him being shite instead of 70% of the players.

He used the term tremendous and then went on to say we are weak in both boxes and I know for a fact we didnt dominate in the middle so were exactly were we "tremendous" at rolling over and telling sides to fuck us long and hard and send us down with a wanker at the helm who will smile all the way to the last game of the season telling us "if we play like that every week we will be ok.......... in the championship"

wat

I like and have stuck up for McClaren.

Now, that quote is pure Pardew. What the fuck is he on about. It's one thing to want to not slate your players in the media, it's another thing entirely to just chat fucking cheddar. The thing I like(d) about McClaren is that he's generally honest, so if that goes then he has very little left.