Steve McClaren

Dave

All the preparation and training and sleepless nights over formations. This twonk might as well sleep all week and pick the team 10 mins before kick off.

One evaluation of SMc's competence is how would the squad do if 'random clueless fan' picked and motivated the team. I may be over reacting, but I genuinely think that with this group of players, and the oddness of some of his decisions, a RCF couldn't have done worse.

Needs handed his P45 in the morning. When we lose to West Brom that's just about that as far as relegation is concerned. It'll only leave Norwich that we could realistically catch but I wouldn't even back us to better their results in the final 14 games especially as we still have to go to Carrow Road.

I remember when we first appointed McClaren, and a lot of the ex-players/managers and other "professionals" always brought out the line that "Steve is a great coach".

It was always "he's great on the training ground" or whatever.  Shite like Ayoze up top in a hoof ball playing team show he's fucking clueless and obviously NOT a manager.  Never has been. 

Genuinely would Carver be doing worse?

Yes.

Would be difficult to do worse. An achievement in itself.

Carver was absolutely horrifically bad, but McLaren must be edging him close for win percentage

McClaren slightly better still.

Needs handed his P45 in the morning. When we lose to West Brom that's just about that as far as relegation is concerned. It'll only leave Norwich that we could realistically catch but I wouldn't even back us to better their results in the final 14 games especially as we still have to go to Carrow Road.

He either does or loses 120 million simple as that - his hand surely must be on the trigger now surely

Yes.

Carver was absolutely horrifically bad, but McLaren must be edging him close for win percentage

McClaren slightly better still.

What's his current %? he's got a better squad for as well.

McClaren is at 22%. Carver 15%.

Yes.

Carver was an embarrassing joke without the experience McClaren has. Still the results are similar. I've seen us get relegated from the old division 1 and when Ossie was in charge but I can't recall a season as depressing as this.

It seems incredible, almost impossible that we could be as bad or even worse than last year. All the money he's had, hand picked coaching staff. How could McClaren possibly have us playing this badly? How could the football be just as bad, if not worse? Zero improvement in any area over 2 thirds of a season. Sack him now.