Steve McClaren

Dave

I still don't massively think it's his fault looking at the players we have, but I've never rated him anyway and at this point a change is what's needed if we're going to have any positive impact and stay up. I'm really not bothered either way though, I'll not be massively bothered if we go down because I'll just keep reminding myself that it fucks Ashley over more than it does us.

It doesn't.

Guest firetotheworks

I still don't massively think it's his fault looking at the players we have, but I've never rated him anyway and at this point a change is what's needed if we're going to have any positive impact and stay up. I'm really not bothered either way though, I'll not be massively bothered if we go down because I'll just keep reminding myself that it fucks Ashley over more than it does us.

It doesn't.

Okay, it fucks Ashley off more than it does me.

Guest firetotheworks

Tremendous attitude and commitment. Fuck off.

Not surprised at all like. I remember Arsenal absolutely dicking his 'Boro side 6-0 or something in 05-06 and in his post match interview he was going on about how it would be a wonderful experience for his young players. Think it's just the way he does it, but it just comes off as him trying to be clever with the whole protecting the players thing, but just sounds absolutely mental.

He's tactically void, he can't motivate. He has nothing.

As shocking as the players are out there, McClaren must take a huge portion of the blame. And I think he's in real danger if we don't beat West Brom.

All of tonight was McClaren's fault. Formation, line up, style etc. - with Pardew the football was terrible and he was an utter bellend, but he played a percentages game off a boring defensive base that meant even sometimes you would pick up a result. McClaren is using 10 year old tactics and play that the league has moved on from. Everton took the piss out of us tonight and we helped them to it.

He has to go, he should have never been brought in, he's been worse than I could imagine and he is taking us down.