Steve McClaren

Dave

I don't think I'll ever hate the guy, im willing to give him time, due to the engrained shite hes had to inherit from the Pardew years, he's been unlucky at times, but its getting to the point where its just not working with him, hes had two full transfer windows and its still not clicking and the only way well be able to get out of this is by a new lease of life a manager brings.

Enough's enough. Got to sack him if we want to stay up, that's what it's come to. You can spend as much as you like on players but if the manager can't use them properly it's utterly irrelevant.

McClaren out asap please.

Yep

I don't think I'll ever hate the guy, im willing to give him time, due to the engrained s**** hes had to inherit from the Pardew years, he's been unlucky at times, but its getting to the point where its just not working with him, hes had two full transfer windows and its still not clicking and the only way well be able to get out of this is by a new lease of life a manager brings.

Even after that team selection tonight?

The worst, most frustrating thing is, we all know there is absolutely zero chance of him being sacked. Even when we go down he will still be here.

I'm not sure about that. We all know Ashley's desperate to stay up, hence unprecedented spending this January. I've got a feeling he'll be gone before too much longer.

I don't think I'll ever hate the guy, im willing to give him time, due to the engrained s**** hes had to inherit from the Pardew years, he's been unlucky at times, but its getting to the point where its just not working with him, hes had two full transfer windows and its still not clicking and the only way well be able to get out of this is by a new lease of life a manager brings.

The team selection that most people were happy with before the game?

Didn't think there was anything wrong with the select personally, his subs sere atrocious mind.

Enough's enough. Got to sack him if we want to stay up, that's what it's come to. You can spend as much as you like on players but if the manager can't use them properly it's utterly irrelevant.

McClaren out asap please.

Aye.

Been trying desperately to get behind him as earlier on in the season there looked to be some positives into how we wanted us to play but he's done for now. The players clearly aren't responding to him.

Although we know it ain't going to happen.

The team selection that most people were happy with before the game?

so you were happy with Perez holding the ball up then?

Didn't think there was anything wrong with the select personally, his subs sere atrocious mind.

Really? Perez will never ever work as a lone striker.

Guest firetotheworks

I still don't massively think it's his fault looking at the players we have, but I've never rated him anyway and at this point a change is what's needed if we're going to have any positive impact and stay up. I'm really not bothered either way though, I'll not be massively bothered if we go down because I'll just keep reminding myself that it fucks Ashley over more than it does us.