Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest chopey

A terrible ITK but my mates mate does the security for rafas kids in Liverpool and he says he would jump at the chance to manage us and money isn't an option

I was more confident in Carver turning things around than I am McLaren right now, and when Carver was in charge I genuinely thought a baked potato could have done a better job. So basically, we're fucked!!

A terrible ITK but my mates mate does the security for rafas kids in Liverpool and he says he would jump at the chance to manage us and money isn't an option

If i worked in security I'd jump at the chance too tbf.

:lol: ironclad ITK

:lol: :lol:

At the end of the day I think Charnley is just waiting for him to walk, like he did with Pardew. And its fucking ridiculous, how much does it cost to pay him off, 2million? Just chuck him out already.

What does he want instead of money?

Mirror alluding to the fact he's going no where

He's going to the Championship and he's taking us with him.

Never rated Moyes....need someone like Rafa to even stand a chance of staying up i.e. World class

"Hey Rafa... after managing a team to the Champions League and Real Madrid, do you fancy coming to be a coach at Newcastle and have all of the main footballing decisions made by a bloke who isn't even qualified to make a cup of tea?"

Not a hope in hell do we have of getting Rafa or even someone like Rogers :lol:

Even if (big massive fucking IF) SMC was sacked... It'll be some unknown who last managed a team 10 years ago, or an internal promotion until the end of the season.

Guest chopey

The security bit is tbf

What does security for his kids mean? Following them around school making sure nobody bullies them or something? :lol:

strange post

I just saw an article where he said Colback was exempt of blame for today? What the fuck? It was his pathetic play that gave them the ball for the first goal.

Was never the right man and it's taken a season of nothing performances it to prove it to everyone.

He is going nowhere.

Pretty much. If there's one thing we should've learnt from Pardew it's to never get our hopes up when it seems perfectly logical to sack the manager.

The security bit is tbf

What does security for his kids mean? Following them around school making sure nobody bullies them or something? :lol:

strange post

Seriously though what does he actually do, is he a nanny?

He is going nowhere.

Pretty much. If there's one thing we should've learnt from Pardew it's to never get our hopes up when it seems perfectly logical to sack the manager.

Ashley never wants to change this, he was the status qou.  I think theyll sit on McClown until the bitter end.