Steve McClaren

Dave

Lee Ryder's update isn't encouraging. Says McClaren will present his case to Charnley. The fact that it's taking so long shows there's enough doubt and I'm worried he'll get a chance to talk himself back in :(

Where does Charnley and Moncur being in the Central Station fit in with him being given another chance?

It's the only Burger King in town, I think.

The one on Northumberland Street not still open?

To be fair, how do we know that photo of Charnley and Moncur was from today?

I can imagine all of this is a load of s*** and SMC has already been told that he wont be sacked.

The photo was taken by a local Councillor, shit, it probably was a lie.  :lol:

Lee Ryder's update isn't encouraging. Says McClaren will present his case to Charnley. The fact that it's taking so long shows there's enough doubt and I'm worried he'll get a chance to talk himself back in :(

when does that tw@ ever print anything encouraging? He positively revels in delivering bad news to NUFC fans. I bet he gets himself off to the chronicle comments section after he's posted news no one wants to hear.

It's either that or he's a complete jinx.

Anyone want to guess which page will we be on when we get a confirmed decision whether he stays or go? I've spent the past 2 days now F5ing this page. Lost the apetite to do it for another day.

Present what case?

I'm shit, we are 19th, the players are not keen on me, the fans now hate me, I'm ginger, have horses teeth, and I'm a fucking idiot at pre & post match press and media events.

Oh I'll do my best not to relegate the team, can't guarantee it though.

By the way have you heard my Brit in Holland accent.

Thanks.

'Im going to do xyz in the last ten games to change things'

'Why haven't you done them things in the last 28 games?'

'Err, umm err, umm, we've been tremendous'

'Ok we will judge you after another ten games'

Sky saying the board are having talks.

I reckon McClaren will veto the sacking.

You think? :lol:

Can just see headline now....."board unanimous is sacking the head coach Steve McClaren" and then Steve coming out with "I'm disappointed in the boards decision, wish I could have stayed to to put things right" etc.

Sky saying the board are having talks.

I reckon McClaren will veto the sacking.

You think? :lol:

Can just see headline now....."board unanimous is sacking the head coach Steve McClaren" and then Steve coming out with "I'm disappointed in the boards decision, wish I could have stayed to to put things right" etc.

"The board were tremendous today"

Anyone want to guess which page will we be on when we get a confirmed decision whether he stays or go? I've spent the past 2 days now F5ing this page. Lost the apetite to do it for another day.

Probably won't be until the next McClaren thread.

Probably won't be until the next McClaren thread.

Which Mick needs to start. It was his thread that saw off Pardew.

How many other clubs have their manager on their board? Seems a complete conflict of interests to me

No other club in the PL at least - they proudly told us that when he was appointed.

Guest Gomez

I reckon, if they are sacking him, they might drag their feet and do it at the end of the week, have Cathro or Simpson in the dugout for Leicester, thinkilng there'd be no way of getting a result anyway, and hire someone (Mike Newell) before the derby, hoping for a reaction then.

Alternatively, they give him the Leicester game, he scrapes a MAGNIFICENT draw and they trigger his 3 year contract extension.