Steve McClaren

Dave

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 3m3 minutes ago

#nufc keen not to repeat #Pardew exit. When #McClaren goes, be sure they'll have replacement secured #skysources #SSNHQ

They obviously haven't read The Sun today...

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Damian Spellman ‏@DamianSpellman 7m7 minutes ago

Told McClaren's #nufc future is likely to be decided over the next 48 hours. Business as usual at the moment. For now.

Next 48 hours ffs.

It's sensible to have someone already lined up before sacking. No need to be in a hurry now and then panic for the next 2-3 weeks to appoint someone.

Told McClaren's #nufc future is likely to be decided over the next 48 hours. Business as usual at the moment. For now.

Next 48 hours ffs.

It's sensible to have someone already lined up before sacking. No need to be in a hurry now and then panic for the next 2-3 weeks to appoint someone.

Then they say "We tried but couldnt get it over the line"

#nufc keen not to repeat #Pardew exit. When #McClaren goes, be sure they'll have replacement secured #skysources #SSNHQ

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/195255.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/195255.gif

:lol:

Mint :lol:

I was (almost) right. :lol:

Everybody in here is far too hyped up about this. As soon as you realise that nothing good will ever happen to this club as long as these muppets call the shots the better. They might be considering McClaren's future, but I think they will be prepared to give him another chance until it's effectively too late, and even if they sack him the chances of them attracting a manager capable of keeping us up and moving the club forward are slim. Yes, I know :suicide:

Next 48 hours ffs.

They should of got rid of him during the 18 day break and that would of been sufficient time to at least appoint someone and give them a week or so getting to know the team, etc before Bournemouth. Even after saturday, I would hope that they've already sounded out the likes of Moyes, Rodgers, etc to see who, if any, were interested in the job if they are planning on sacking him.

Mint :lol:

I was (almost) right. :lol:

Everybody in here is far too hyped up about this. As soon as you realise that nothing good will ever happen to this club as long as these muppets call the shots the better. They might be considering McClaren's future, but I think they will be prepared to give him another chance until it's effectively too late, and even if they sack him the chances of them attracting a manager capable of keeping us up and moving the club forward are slim. Yes, I know :suicide:

So...you've changed your stance

Stuart Pearce on Talk Sport thinks we should stick with McClaren. If not bring in Rednapp as a quick fix  :idiot2:

They're all the same these cunts. He's a shite manager himself, of course he'd advocate keeping a shite, British manager on.

The whole management structure of the club is unfit for purpose. The whole board is out of its depth and none of them have any kind of track record of success or experience that would ever impact in a positive way on the football club. The club is being run on a shoestring of football philosophy and has been weakened over the years by risky and poor investment in the playing staff with no core acquisition policy in place apart from the ability to sell on players for a profit. In the history of English football this period must rank as one of the worst and shameful dismantling of pride and spirit of not only a football club but the city for which the club is a focal point.

Spot on. I genuinely think the main reason Charnley doesn't want to sack McClaren is that he has no idea how to go about recruiting a replacement.

Same reason it was McClaren or no-one last summer, he's a mate of Carr so our clueless Chairman didn't actually have to do anything proactive. He's so far out of his depth it's beyond embarrassing.

Stuart Pearce on Talk Sport thinks we should stick with McClaren. If not bring in Rednapp as a quick fix  :idiot2:

Did he give an actual reason for sticking with McClaren or was it just the usual old boys network in action?

The media were quick to get Moyes forced out of Man U but are happy for us to do nothing.

The sensible thing would have been to have somebody lined up after the Chelsea game, our lot not panicking is what got us into the current situation.  It's about time the pricks did panic because they're shit at what they do when they have time to think.  Maybe they can come up with a decent solution if they don't think about it.

They're as thick as pig shit and every decision they come to makes them look even thicker.  If these morons get something right it will be by accident.

No way are we getting Rafa, please don't get excited people

In this time of uncertainty where my head reckons they will stay with the current buffoon, I'm gonna dream of getting Rafa in. We all know they will disappoint us, so I'm taking this time to enjoy pipe dreams.