where you watching the derby then ?

madras

The local, this being Ireland and all my friends being Manure fans they all LOVE Keane, and have been saying for the last year and a half that the next time Newcastle play the mackems they will lose, if they do the slagging will be unbarable not to mention the huge amount of disappointment, so we HAVE TO f****** WIN!

aye right,THATS the reason we have to win...cos your mates'll take the piss. we live,work etc with the mackems.

Seen that coming tbh, its my post and its my opinion, why would i talk about what you lot have to lose? Surely with it being my own post i talk about how it effects me?

the needs of the many are greater than the needs of the few.......................now where can i find a mr spok smiley

In my local.

your local what ? brothal,papershop,boucherie ?

:lol:

Pub, obviously. I've got two mates from Newcastle coming over for the weekend so should be a laugh. They are playing at Les Bains Douches on friday night doing a GlobalUnderground night. One of our finest record labels. 

The local, this being Ireland and all my friends being Manure fans they all LOVE Keane, and have been saying for the last year and a half that the next time Newcastle play the mackems they will lose, if they do the slagging will be unbarable not to mention the huge amount of disappointment, so we HAVE TO f****** WIN!

aye right,THATS the reason we have to win...cos your mates'll take the piss. we live,work etc with the mackems.

Seen that coming tbh, its my post and its my opinion, why would i talk about what you lot have to lose? Surely with it being my own post i talk about how it effects me?

the needs of the many are greater than the needs of the few.......................now where can i find a mr spok smiley

As much as id pity you lot if we lost, it really means nothing to me being over here, i can only react to the slagging ill get.

Guest nufc_geordie

Crow's Nest is the place to watch it, been my local for the match for 6 years now with being just behind it in the university. Won't be there this weekend though, will be in my local, the Bush in Wallsend.

Guest Nufc4Life

I've gotta fucking work from 9-4, fucking typical.

Usually only do 9-12:45 on a Saturday, which would be fine cause i could just run home, but no, it all changes this fucking week doesnt it, cunts.

We're banned from using the radio at the moment after an ''incident'' so im gonna set the tape and keep my phone off all day and watch it when i get in!

Guest alijmitchell

In a pub in Partick, probably a pub that has a dog in it too.

There many toon fans in the pub you go to? Me and a few uni-based newcastle fans were thinking of watching it at hubbards on  gt. wetsern road or perhaps tennents on byres road, but if we can find a pub with a few like minded souls, we might head there.

i know it's being asked in the pre-derby thread,thought it may warrant it's own thread.

either the jingling gate (westerhope) or fluid for me.

jingling gate is in no mans land man. not westerhope not chapel park and not walbottle :razz:

Guest icemanblue

In the Sports Bar in town, I think.

Did you go there for the 4-1? Where they had a mic next to the radio and sky sports news on.  Fuckin' unreal atmosphere like.

I'm so gutted, I'll be working a 9 - 6 shift all day then I'm going to a party after that so I won't even have MOTD to watch......

I didn't plan ahead, of course if we lose then I'll not miss much but I have a feeling we'll trounce them and I'll miss every minute!

I hope you lot enjoy the match and think about my sorry non-watching position  :-[

From behind the setee.

Beat me to it. f****** dreading it!

Same here. I feel fucking sick when we play Sunderland. The thought of losing is just too much to bear.