Hurry the f*ck up you daft c*nt

Dave

Thought his kicking and general balls out in the first half were fucking terrible. Improved in the 2nd half. Can't believe he took his time when we were 1-0 down then when we equalised he hoofed it out like he did to Owen. Needs to do that more often.

Harper gets right on my tits - Derby away still grinds on me being 1-0 down and just casually walks for the ball with 10 mins left to take a goal kick. His kicking in play was poor today kept going for throw ins. Also nearly give it to a mackem when passing along the floor to one our defenders, got away with it big time

Harper's style is err........casual, but it's pointless him changing that.

Think ourselves lucky we've got three goalkeepers better than the macum's £9M Scotsman. Mind the macums probably have two better keepers than him as well.

I'm glad Keane will feel forced to keep faith with him having wasted so much money.

Guest optimistic nit

Harpers followthrough on goal kicks disturbs me for reasons I cannot yet pinpoint.

:lol: aye i noticed that for the first time. he also has a nice little routine which may be one of the reasons why he takes so long.

Harpers followthrough on goal kicks disturbs me for reasons I cannot yet pinpoint.

:lol: aye i noticed that for the first time. he also has a nice little routine which may be one of the reasons why he takes so long.

I thought that as well.

Looked like he'd been shot in the gut every time he took a goal kick. :lol:

Guest Gemmill

It disturbs me because he doesn't even look to see where the fucking thing's gone.

It disturbs me because he doesn't even look to see where the fucking thing's gone.

I realize now it's the hunched shoulders and drooped head what does it for me.  It's like he's a situational narcoleptic. 

He's obviously got a routine wich drives me insane as well, he takes exactly the same time to kick out every ball, I counted the seconds at one game as it was driving me mental and the timing was exactly the same every fecking time. He should have watched David James last week, his distribution is how it should be - fast and accurate - no hangin about, slowly walking back, kicking his boots and so on and feckin so on. >:(

Guest justin99.

what about that pass he made that was nearly intercepted by Jones!?

whenever he's pressured in general play the ball seems to go over the sideline, he also seems to always be out of position for back passes.

All who are complaining about Harper should think about things for a minute - if all you had to worry about was the keeper, we would have a fantastic side ; we've got FAR MORE problems in the side than Harper.

I didn't think he did much wrong at all apart from the pass which Jones nearly intercepted - we have dire problems all over the field and those criticising him for the goal(can't see why) should be asking where Heginbotham's marker was at the corner - the guy could have written his name on the ball before heading it in...

Apart from Faye before he went off, our defence was disorganised.

He made a great save from Chopra...How come no one is talking about that...He played well today except for that dangerous pass that almost got collected by Jones...But I like Keepers who pass it to their defenders rather than always hoof it forward and lose position...