Mike Ashley - amazing guy !

Benwell Lad

As described above Mike Ashley travelled on the buses with the Newcastle fans and took up his place behind the goal, where he stood throughout the game, as did everyone.

Every bit of footage I saw of him, barring the goal, he was seated.

Incorrect statement.

I was a couple of rows behind him on the other side of the aisle and I thought he was standing for most of the game.  Several of his mates (or minders) all had Smith shirts on so they were easy to spot.

I think he came through the turnstyle as well.  There was a huge cheer as he passed through the concourse to his seat.

Just saw his celebration before

wtf was he doing  :razz: good that he was in with the toon fans and he mustve heard alot of stuff when we went 1-0 down, around me was full of 'fuck off big sam' 'shite defence' 'useless pile of shite' people calling smith god knows what and plenty more that he wouldnt like to hear

As described above Mike Ashley travelled on the buses with the Newcastle fans and took up his place behind the goal, where he stood throughout the game, as did everyone.

Every bit of footage I saw of him, barring the goal, he was seated.

Incorrect statement.

I was a couple of rows behind him on the other side of the aisle and I thought he was standing for most of the game.  Several of his mates (or minders) all had Smith shirts on so they were easy to spot.

I think he came through the turnstyle as well.  There was a huge cheer as he passed through the concourse to his seat.

Yep stood in the cue like everyone else, Couldnt care less if he is only doing it for PR (i dont think he is) before he arrived the clubs debt was out of control and cant imagine many others would have took it on.

Guest Ridzuan

That picture just show how great Mike is and how much he loves the club.I can imagine both of them in a wrestling tag team match and I think they would do just fine.

The bloke surely deserves his name sang at matches now. :lol:

I agree, and to those who say it's just PR. bollocks, he wasn't interested in PR before he came here, he had hardly ever been seen before taking over and now, he's not bothered in the slightest if he's seen.

Aye we do need a Mike Ashley song, this aint about scoring brownie points, I think the fella is  genuinely well and truly hooked on the Toon.

PURE LEGEND!!

Cue some song about Ash splashing the cash :D

He did, he was just behind me.

The other bloke is that fat one who is sometimes seen on Sky during the game, I can't remember his name but he's been mentioned on here before.

'Beefy'