Any Bother Before Or After The Sunderland Game ?

Jamie

Was just having a browse on a mackem forum and aparently it was kicking off after the match

They must have spotted some kid on his own, I'm sure they kicked the shit out of some young lad last time.

nowt what i saw like

we were kept back for about 20-30 minutes and there must of been half of the northumbria police force guiding us to our busses

although people who were looking for trouble would probably have got it....

Nothing happened before or after the game from what i saw

they couldnt get near the toon fans after the game, only a little group of tramps from pennywell after the game were daft enough to wait 20minutes anyway

Was told this morning that it kicked off about 7:30 between SOL Metro station and another i can't remember

I dare bet any Newcastle fans still in Sunderland about 4 hours after the final whistle could have handled themselves quite adequately tbh...

Could of bricks lobbed at our coach, but they hit the side and not the windows.

Nothing happened before or after the game from what i saw

they couldnt get near the toon fans after the game, only a little group of tramps from pennywell after the game were daft enough to wait 20minutes anyway

That just reminded me of the "Fuck off the Pennywell" chant at the end :lol:

I read somewhere today that your away fans at the SOL are bussed in from SJP, then bussed out again after.

Is this true? (I may have read it incorrectly). If so, then given the scenes of mayhem after our derby game yesterday, I think this is a clever move, and one we should look at.

I read somewhere today that your away fans at the SOL are bussed in from SJP, then bussed out again after.

Is this true? (I may have read it incorrectly). If so, then given the scenes of mayhem after our derby game yesterday, I think this is a clever move, and one we should look at.

Yes.  We have been ever since we've played at the SOL.  It's quite an amazing site actually.  45 buses or something, in convoy going to war :p - We're awaited by hoards of mackems who come just to see us.  It was better when we went over the Tyne Bridge.

A few not very nice people stuck their fingers up at me :(

Yes.  We have been ever since we've played at the SOL.  It's quite an amazing site actually.  45 buses or something, in convoy going to war :p - We're awaited by hoards of mackems who come just to see us.  It was better when we went over the Tyne Bridge.

Makes sense now. I was amazed at how many of your fans were in colours at their place. Something I wouldn't consider for a nanosecond at Bham City.

Although our grounds are only 2.5 miles apart, so I don't know if bussing would totally eradicate the problem.

Dunno if they showed it on telly but there was a bit of a pitch invasion in the corner when they scored.  Ten or so mackems got various distances onto the pitch, hugging the players etc.

quite sad, same thing happened last time we were there when they scored! Cant imagine there was much trouble as the police seem to have everything covered from what you could see from the buses.

Dunno if they showed it on telly but there was a bit of a pitch invasion in the corner when they scored.  Ten or so mackems got various distances onto the pitch, hugging the players etc.

About time the FA acted on this problem at the SOS.

Playing behind closed doors for ten games and a fifteen point deduction I would suggest for starters.

About time the FA acted on this problem at the SOS.

Playing behind closed doors for ten games and a fifteen point deduction I would suggest for starters.

Most of their attendances give the impression of them playing behind closed doors and as for a fifteen point deduction.....that's about as many as they got the last 2 season in the big league.

Guest alijmitchell

Got a brick through our window when we went. Still, it is always good for a laugh waiting to get into the ground taking the piss out of all those inbreds.

quite sad, same thing happened last time we were there when they scored! Cant imagine there was much trouble as the police seem to have everything covered from what you could see from the buses.

It happens every time.  Even if it's a disallowed goal :lol:

Got a brick through our window when we went

This time?  One in front of got done by some kids after the 4-1.  Some guys got off and chased them  :clap: