First three names on the team sheet?

NSG

A dozen or so games in and we're starting to see what the future may hold. Right now, who'd be the first three names on your team sheet? For me:

1) Mark Viduka. Adds a totally different dimension to our game. Is excellent in the air and has superb close control, plus is a natural finisher.

2) Charles N'Zogbia. The lad is a rare talent and is getting a good run of games in the team. However, he's wasted at left back.

3) Abdoulaye Faye. He's been superb since he came he. Barring the pass yesterday that led to their goal I can't remember too many mistakes. Always seems to win the ball in the air and reads the game superbly.

Viduka is far to slow and cant do fuck all with owen

i would say:

1) N'Zogbia - young player with alot of talent, i agree with NSG (wasted at left back)

2) Martins - lifts the crowd and runs all over trying his best even if it doesnt work everytime

3) Faye - big, strong and not that slow. he handled jones pretty well yesterday. jones didnt do as much as he wouldve liked

Guest Stephen927

1. Abdoulaye Faye. Has been a rock since he came in (aside from his mistake at the SoS and doesn't mind mixing it up.

2. Charles N'Zogbia. A fantastic talent with huge potential. Really needs a run of games on the left wing.

3. Mark Viduka. His hold up play has been very good and has shown what a clever striker he is. His fitness is letting him down at the moment, but a match fit Mark Viduka and Owen/Martins looks like it has a lot of potential.

A dozen or so games in and we're starting to see what the future may hold. Right now, who'd be the first three names on your team sheet? For me:

1) Mark Viduka. Adds a totally different dimension to our game. Is excellent in the air and has superb close control, plus is a natural finisher.

2) Charles N'Zogbia. The lad is a rare talent and is getting a good run of games in the team. However, he's wasted at left back.

3) Abdoulaye Faye. He's been superb since he came he. Barring the pass yesterday that led to their goal I can't remember too many mistakes. Always seems to win the ball in the air and reads the game superbly.

Couldn't disagree with this at all.

1) As 2J says, Viduka is the most important player upfront with the way Allardyce likes to play. He may not be prolific infront of goal atm, but his strength, control and passing is nearly second to none in our team.

2) Everyone seems to be scared of Zoggy these days. When he's on the ball, you can see the opposition defences backing off and trying to snap at his heels. A rare talent and our most creative midfielder so far.

3) Faye is my favourite Allardyce defensive signing thus far. When he was brought in, almost everyone, including me, thought he would simply be the backup-boy "to be used in case of emergency", but he has come in, looks confident, strong and in control, and it's very difficult to drop him now.

I reckon Cacapa would have been first on most peoples teamsheets before the Portsmouth game.

Mine would be:

Given

Enrique

Emre (if given a run of games for us I think he could turn out to be our most influential player)

These places should be regular...

GK - Given

RB - Beye

LB - Enrique

CB - Faye

CB -

RM - Milner

LM - N'Zogbia

CM -

CM -

CF - martins

CF -

Base the four missing players on the opposition.

Yeah 100% agree with that..

These places should be regular...

GK - Given

RB - Beye

LB - Enrique

CB - Faye

CB -

RM - Milner

LM - N'Zogbia

CM -

CM -

CF - martins

CF -

Base the four missing players on the opposition.

Yeah 100% agree with that..

No way

suprised people are saying viduka's strong and good in the air, haven't seen any of that so far, with his back to goal he looks clueless when the ball is in the air, while he often gets pushed off the ball very easily in the same situation. his lack of movement is also a big flaw. i'd still say that he is our first choice striker tho, to be paired with martins away from home, and owen at home.

Viduka, Milner, Taylor

You can tell you havent been to the match this season  :lol:

A matter of personal opinion..i am not gonna waste time (or valuable IQ points for that matter) discussing it with you.

Good point, it would seem you dont have many to waste tbf