Three players to transform the team.....

Colos Short and Curlies

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Jean Makoun - Haven't seen that much of him, 2 games IIRC, but I definetly like what I've seen. Would improve the build-up play so much for the team.

Diouf - Usefull player who knows what Sams all about.

Briand - Another player I've only seen 2-3 times but has impresed on me and seems to be the typical Allardyce player so he would fit in very well in the squad and hopefully give the team some cover and competion for Vidukas spot.

They're currently 3rd in the Bundesliga though, when RVD does leave, it'll be to a team much higher up the food chain than ourselves.

Very probably yes, then again I bet similar things were said before he signed for HSV.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Two games. :lol:

And people wonder why players get slaughtered after a couple of bad ones. :jesuswept:

I'm not saying I know everything about them but judging from what I've seen I would rather see Allardyce go for those two players then any similar brittish player that cost atleast twice as much.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

That's the whole point though, you'd advocate us buying players you've seen play twice. And if someone else sees them play s*** on their debut they want them out. Mental.

I guess you're right but then I would expect Allardyce (and his scouting team) to see the player more then twice if they really wanted the player.

Guest alijmitchell

Bojan,

Aguero,

Pato.

No chance, all the tip-top teams want this lad

Signed for AC in the summer didnt he?

Aye he did, was just taking the piss with these three like, there's not a fucking chance in hell they'd touch us, even with a shitty stick.

Arteta is an excellent shout, I'd forgotten about him. Not been as good this year as last, but would be well worth a punt if money was being thrown around.

been immense everytime i've watched Everton like. Cut above the rest of their squad by a mile they would be foolish to sell him at all nevermind to someone else in the Premiership

Quaresma,

Huntelaar,

Diego.

Lets face it, none of these will come here, so perhaps Anelka, Nakamura and Juninho (still probably wouldn't come)

That guy from Hereos would be class like...he'd stop time and everything!!!

On a more serious note, i'd go for Arteta, Berbatov & SWP