Three players to transform the team.....

Colos Short and Curlies

International week, I'm bored at work and haven't started a topic for a while........

Carte blanche-ish in January (i.e. Mike has said money no object), you've got three players to transform the team.

Try and make it realistic by accepting that Ronaldo aint gonna leave ManU and Ronaldinho isn't going to join us. Saying that have a bit of ambition.

I reckon we need a winger (preferably right sided), an attacking CM with vision and a centre forward.

Anelka or Huntellar(sp) depending on Sams pulling techniques

Joaquin

Riquelme

All 3 would take a hell of a sweet talk to get them here, but thats my January wish list!

Two players with pace - probably a forward and a right-winger. Wright-Phillips and Anelka would do nicely. For the third, I'd like to see someone with a bit of class who can dictate things in the middle of the park.

SWP

Riquelme

Babayaro out - Second Left Fullback in

Carr out - Geremi and Beye to fight for RB place, though this is a big problem for January when both go on national duty.

Then a big defensive midfielder who can dominate the centre.

Berbatov: Just a class act. Viduka with speed and mobility. I reckon he would be suitable as the head of Sam's favourable 4-3-3.

Riquelme: noone would transform the side as much as Riquelme

El Hadji Diouf: Controversial decision i know, but a player that would add to our options and would be a fantastic pick up imo

Why would Barca even contemplate getting rid of someone of Iniesta's ability?

Iniesta isn't playing regularly for the Barca side, so I've heard. That and "money no object"?

He has been though, there's not a chance he'll be leaving Barca, in my honest opinion there's more chance of Ronaldinho leaving than Iniesta.

I personally think he's better than Fabregas as well.

Berbatov: Just a class act. Viduka with speed and mobility. I reckon he would be suitable as the head of Sam's favourable 4-3-3.

Riquelme: noone would transform the side as much as Riquelme

El Hadji Diouf: Controversial decision i know, but a player that would add to our options and would be a fantastic pick up imo

Good shout apart from swapping Berbatov for Anelka and thats more realistic