Capello confirmed as new England manager

kirkwdavis2001
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you have got hairy shins then it is best not to show them to prospective England boss Fabio Capello. He is quoted in The Sun as saying: "When a man crosses his legs and the trouser rides up to show hairy shins, it offends my eyes."

:lol: I had heard that that is considered bad form in Italy.

If you have got hairy shins then it is best not to show them to prospective England boss Fabio Capello. He is quoted in The Sun as saying: "When a man crosses his legs and the trouser rides up to show hairy shins, it offends my eyes."

:lol: I had heard that that is considered bad form in Italy.

and..."At the Turin club he was nicknamed The Little Professor because he spent his free time reading philosophy and watching Fellini movies. He listened to Bach and Ella Fitzgerald and admired the paintings of Giorgio De Chirico."

:thup: :lol:

as good a manager as england could get.

however i still think fifa should change the managerial qualification requirements to be the same as the players. (ie a national of the country concerned)

Would stiffle development imo in the 'lesser' nations. It's funny though - before Keegan resigned, I don't think a foreigner had ever been really considered for the England job.

as good a manager as england could get.

however i still think fifa should change the managerial qualification requirements to be the same as the players. (ie a national of the country concerned)

Would stiffle development imo in the 'lesser' nations. It's funny though - before Keegan resigned, I don't think a foreigner had ever been really considered for the England job.

I think post-Keegan was the time that it really hit home what a lack of decent English managers we had/have. Whether that is due to clubs bringing in foreign managers because it became 'fashionable' to do so, or because the english managers really are that shite is the point for debate.

IMO it's a bit of both.

Guest The Libertine
When Di Canio asked why he cared so much about the result of a friendly, Capello shot back with a barrage of expletives and added: "Your face looks like a penis." Di Canio never played for Milan again.

that quote is wrong. di canio said "im not going to hang around here and look at your ugly penis face anymore" to capello.

When Di Canio asked why he cared so much about the result of a friendly, Capello shot back with a barrage of expletives and added: "Your face looks like a penis." Di Canio never played for Milan again.

that quote is wrong. di canio said "im not going to hang around here and look at your ugly penis face anymore" to capello.

I read that Capello said Di Canio was an ugly Cunt and his face looked like a Penis.

Guest The Libertine

I read that Capello said Di Canio was an ugly c*** and his face looked like a Penis.

my quote's from di canio's autobiography. might be "creative license" of course, but capello does have a penis face  :coolsmiley:

Guest elbee909

So does Di Canio's penis look like Fabio Capello?

Very happy with the appoinment to be honest. Anyone who's not because he's not english needs to take at look at themselves. Best man for the job. Simple. I'm just worried that the nationalsts who would of wanted an Enlglish manager are gonna be the ones in mass who will complain when we dont play "sexy football" even though we win. Silly really but i can already see it happening a la Sven.

Bottom line is that there are no world class english managers, and it doesnt matter how good the car looks or how big the engine is, you aint gonna win races with a poor driver. 

Which bit of elephant's dong didnt you understand?

The part where it relates to finishing second in one of the best leagues in the world...

Who gives a shit, he's good as appointed now.

I was merely pointing out that he nearly got Roma relegated in a tit-for-tat with 2J as he was trying to say there wasnt a blemish on his CV or something. He won the Scudetto with Roma but then he fell out with Totti and they were close to relegation at one point. The Roma fans think he did it deliberately as he was a Lazio fan as a kid.

He is a quality manager and am happy though.

Which bit of elephant's dong didnt you understand?

The part where it relates to finishing second in one of the best leagues in the world...

Who gives a shit, he's good as appointed now.

I was merely pointing out that he nearly got Roma relegated in a tit-for-tat with 2J as he was trying to say there wasnt a blemish on his CV or something. He won the Scudetto with Roma but then he fell out with Totti and they were close to relegation at one point. The Roma fans think he did it deliberately as he was a Lazio fan as a kid.

He is a quality manager and am happy though.

The club attempted to defend the title in the following season but ended as runners-up to Juventus by just one point.[5] This would be the start of Roma finishing as runners-up many times in both Serie A and Coppa Italia during the 2000s; they lost out 4–2 to AC Milan in the Coppa Italia final of 2003[14] and lost out to Milan again by finishing second in Serie A for the 2003–04 season.

They finished 8th in 2002-03 as well, not really relegation is it.  bluerazz.gif

Guest The Libertine

So does Di Canio's penis look like Fabio Capello?

What king can you make if you take the head of a lamb, the middle of a pig, the hind of a buffalo and the tail of a dragon?