Bothered?

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not bothered, never been able to get into England games. Will mean we have less hysteria when the tournament comes.

aye I fucking hate that.

As I said to mates, had we drawn, I could pretty much predict what would happen.

We finish second in our qualifying group, so we're not seeded.  We lose to the seeded team in our group and thus finish second in the group stage.  We play a group winner in the 2nd round and get beat.  End of.

I'm not bothered tbh. As i said in the other thread, better for the long run and it's so difficult to care about England when we're so shit. Grimy bunch of mongs in their squad too; rotten manager n'all. Like i say, very difficult to care.

I'll enjoy watching the Euros regardless of whether or not England are in it.

all the charvas can leave their st georges crosses in the cupboard for another few years.

shame, cos I really like seeing loads of cunts with red and white flags plastered over their car, house, body, dog etc. for 2 weeks every couple of summers.

good riddance.

all the charvas can leave their st georges crosses in the cupboard for another few years.

shame, cos I really like seeing loads of c***s with red and white flags plastered over their car, house, body, dog etc. for 2 weeks every couple of summers.

good riddance.

Its like a radar for c***s.

but not good ones.