Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange that seemingly we have more fans in Scandanavia than we do in Scotland.

I would have thought we would have had loads of Scottish fans with us being the nearest proper English club to Scotland and all. Obviously not.

Strange that seemingly we have more fans in Scandanavia than we do in Scotland.

I would have thought we would have had loads of Scottish fans with us being the nearest proper English club to Scotland and all. Obviously not.

Scottish people don't have PC's unfortunately

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester-le-street

ps. I s*** you not that photo of Front Street is mine.  I took it as part of my GCSE geography coursework analysing the types of shops in the town.  I think I had it on an album in the old days of MySpace, and someone has managed to pinch it.

However, up until the age of four...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birtley,_Tyne_and_Wear

Guest samjack

Lived in Forest Hall for my 1st 25 years then moved to sunny costa del Blyth about 16 years ago....so pretty safe to say a local lad

Guest samjack

Lived in Forest Hall for my 1st 25 years then moved to sunny costa del Blyth about 16 years ago....so pretty safe to say a local lad

and an old one.

I prefer to use the phrase 'experienced'......ha ha

and an old one.

I prefer to use the phrase 'experienced'......ha ha

But Forest Hall is an excellent place to start out.  :snod:

born and raised in walker till i was 3, my old man says we were kicked out for paying the rent so we now live in central scotland not far from stirling. im now 29. started following the toon during the promotion season and never looked back since. cmon the toon.

There's no section for Southern Europe! (Spain/Italy/etc...)

I voted the USA.

It's a great poll no doubt-- no Southern Europe, no Middle East,  and I suppose Mexicans are supposed to select Central /South America. Odd that the Nordic countries are represented by two options Denmark/Sweden and Norway/Finland, while Africa is ignored altogether.

born and raised in walker till i was 3, my old man says we were kicked out for paying the rent so we now live in central scotland not far from stirling. im now 29. started following the toon during the promotion season and never looked back since. cmon the toon.

You got kicked out because you were paying the rent?

That is harsh.

That is harsh.

yeah, think he is at the wind up though, i hope. never really cleared that up with him.

That is harsh.

yeah, think he is at the wind up though, i hope. never really cleared that up with him.

it's a regular old time joke.