Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE12

Which is where?

Killingworth, Longbenton, Forest Hall, West Moor.

Grew up there, love it. :D

Class, where abouts?

In the estate just along from Amici, round the corner from the doctors. Nice place, my mam still lives there.  :thup:

Ah right, its a nice area around there. Amici's was my first job too. Worst job Ive ever had.

My friend used to work there (Gemma), she never had a nice word to say about the owners like.  bluelaugh.gif

Hahaha, Gemma McCarthy? I know her, my best mate was seeing her a long time ago.

That's the one.... who's your mate? bluelaugh.gif

Daniel Pace. Do you remember him?

Pace bass, indeed I do.  bluelaugh.gif You're not Smurf are you? bluelaugh.gif

Guest firetotheworks

NE12

Which is where?

Class, where abouts?

In the estate just along from Amici, round the corner from the doctors. Nice place, my mam still lives there.  :thup:

Ah right, its a nice area around there. Amici's was my first job too. Worst job Ive ever had.

My friend used to work there (Gemma), she never had a nice word to say about the owners like.  bluelaugh.gif

Hahaha, Gemma McCarthy? I know her, my best mate was seeing her a long time ago.

Haha, nah although I was part of that group. If you remember me I was/am macas

NE12

Which is where?

Class, where abouts?

Haha, nah although I was part of that group. If you remember me I was/am macas

Name rings a bell like.  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Phil K

Mam was bow-bells noisome cockney, dad was a quiet geordie.

My sisters and brother were all born in London apart from me and my youngest sister (also a lot older than me)

I dunno what crime I did in a previous life to be lumbered with supporting Newcastle though.

Dad never forced it on me. My Ealing-born sister did though.

[

Barrow-in-Furness originally for me

I was born there, but both my parents being geordies we eventually moved here in 1988

You pretty young when you moved then?

aye, just 2. Did you stay there long?

Until I was 19 and then I left to go to college.  All my folks still there like.  Not the most affluent of places but a crazy night out

Ha ha, I'm from Dalton. "Not the most affluent of places" is a bit of a fucking understatement like!

• 6 months later...

I'm intrigued by why Norway is grouped with Finland and not Sweden, seeing how Sweden is in between Norway and Finland :lol:

That is indeed rather strange :lol: Though you do border with Finland at bit at the north, don't you? I just think they are afraid of the Norway/Sweden domination that would come with grouping us together :coolsmiley:

Jesus. Some of you have gotten about.

Sadly there's no exotic stories about my whereabouts. I was born and raised in Hull, my Grandad was born and raised in Wallsend and took me along several times to see us play. This was 17 year ago, been a fan ever since.