Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

are your serious ?

it s not long since the lanky t*** was getting booed onto the pitch by engerland fans.

and since when has engerland had owt to do with the toon ???? apart from Engerlands Michael Owen getting injured whilst playing in a white shirt.....

it is f****** criminal for any self respecting NUFC fan to put engerlands misfortune as a higher priority than getting behind 11 lads in black n white shirts.

can you imagine engerland getting beat and then owen getting a standing ovation as he took to the pitch at Old Trafford / Stamford Bridge / Emirates. Can you f***.

Joke.

We get stuffed off Liverpool and the fans chanting for or against certain players is your biggest gripe.   bluelaugh.gif

we were unlikely to take any points today. Liverpool are a far better side than us. that was plain to see before the match even kicked off.

but the attitude of the fans today was a disgrace.

people were looking for any excuse to kick off and give the players / manger stick.

and cheering that lanky cunt when he came on the pitch was the stinking cherry on the top of a very smelly shit cake.

I go to the game to get behind the team.

I don't go to the game to give a rousing welcome to some tosser from the opposing team who was part of an engerland side that got spanked in midweek.

So much for St James Park becoming a hostile fortress.

Maybe we should just roll out the red carpet for Arsenal in a couple of weeks. After all, their football is undeniably stylish and it would be rude not to show them how much we respect that.

Hmmm. I'm anticipating an age of somewehere between 12-18 and almost certainly a toon ultra. Tit.

The Booing today was pathetic and the people singing Big Sam for England are obviously totally inept at understanding football, i wouldnt be surprised if BS left the way our fickle fans have treated him, that would be horrific imo.

Theres a bloke sitting behind me who pisses me right off, always on about how Sam hasn't got a clue when he thought Viduka should have gone off Barton.

As for SA subs today, they weren't good decisions, but he had valid reasons for his decisions, Zoggy was having an absolute mare and Emre was just running into trouble, in fact i thought Barton was pretty good when he got on.

He needs time, and i know we all want instant results but good things come to those who wait, we have to simply accept that BS needs more than 13 games.

are your serious ?

it s not long since the lanky t*** was getting booed onto the pitch by engerland fans.

and since when has engerland had owt to do with the toon ???? apart from Engerlands Michael Owen getting injured whilst playing in a white shirt.....

it is f****** criminal for any self respecting NUFC fan to put engerlands misfortune as a higher priority than getting behind 11 lads in black n white shirts.

can you imagine engerland getting beat and then owen getting a standing ovation as he took to the pitch at Old Trafford / Stamford Bridge / Emirates. Can you f***.

Joke.

Give it a rest, man. Thousands around you obviously think differently.

thousands around me still think its 1996, we have a top four side, and any side that comes to St James Park should just roll over and grease up their back doors whilst we whack 4 or 5 up their rear ends.

the reality is very different.

its only the fact that we get 50,000 every week that creates the false impression that we are any different from all the other mid table sides.....

I don't go to the game to give a rousing welcome to some tosser from the opposing team who was part of an engerland side that got spanked in midweek.

Maybe we should just roll out the red carpet for Arsenal in a couple of weeks. After all, their football is undeniably stylish and it would be rude not to show them how much we respect that.

Hmmm. I'm anticipating an age of somewehere between 12-18 and almost certainly a toon ultra. Tit.

your assumptions couldnt be further from the truth.

you fucking clown.

f****** joke in the ground today. the fans were more arsed about booing Gerrard than they were about getting behind the lads.

To see that lanky streak of s**** Crouch geta round of applause from the gallowgate not just when he warmed up but when he came on the pitch was a f****** joke.

we got more and more like Engerland with every f****** game.

if you only come to the match to boo and whinge then you might as well piss off shopping with the missus and use your energy in eldon f****** square.

things may be going wrong on the pitch but its the attitudes in the stands that makes me sick. its a f****** joke.

Crouch played his heart out for England and thoroughly deserved his warm welcome. To do otherwise is frankly laughable.

pathetic. He might have played well for England but its no reason to applaud an opposing player. I've never done that in over 40 years and I don't know anybody who has.

are your serious ?

Joke.

thousands around me still think its 1996, we have a top four side, and any side that comes to St James Park should just roll over and grease up their back doors whilst we whack 4 or 5 up their rear ends.

the reality is very different.

its only the fact that we get 50,000 every week that creates the false impression that we are any different from all the other mid table sides.....

I don't think they do. They just expect an ounce of effort from the players and a bit of tactical nous (or even basic grasp) from management.

you fucking clown.

Is that out of Goodfellas?

When we did the round of applause for the Champions a few seasons ago I bet you were sick. How about when Kluivert got a massive reception after a 3-0 win over Newcastle?

jesus christ. an end of season round of applause for a championship winning side is a world apart from cheering an opposition player (who has no ties to NUFC) onto the pitch just because he was perceived to be the best of a bad bunch when engerland got spanked in mid week.

you fucking clown.

That's enough lads.

f****** joke in the ground today. the fans were more arsed about booing Gerrard than they were about getting behind the lads.

To see that lanky streak of s**** Crouch geta round of applause from the gallowgate not just when he warmed up but when he came on the pitch was a f****** joke.

if you only come to the match to boo and whinge then you might as well piss off shopping with the missus and use your energy in eldon f****** square.

things may be going wrong on the pitch but its the attitudes in the stands that makes me sick. its a f****** joke.

Crouch played his heart out for England and thoroughly deserved his warm welcome. To do otherwise is frankly laughable.

pathetic. He might have played well for England but its no reason to applaud an opposing player. I've never done that in over 40 years and I don't know anybody who has.

The other 49, 999 people in the ground apart from you?

And no one is going to force you to applaud, either. If thousands around you are of a different mind to you, then maybe you should just accept this is the way it is and it's you with the  backward logic. Alternatively you could just stop whining like a woman.

And no one is going to force you too, either. If thousands around you are of a different mind to you, then maybe you should just accept this is the way it is and it's you with the  backward logic. Alternatively you could just stop whining like a woman.

it isn't the way it is. I've not seen it in over 40 years. If you want to applaud ie encourage opposing players, thats up to you. We were facing a possible 5 or 6 goal thrashing and you advocate this ? Get a life. And it isn't me who has whined on for ages on here about being "embarrassed" either.

See this today, this performance and result, and the pompey one too. Are you embarrassed ? Or are you just happy to go on supporting those who applaud our opponents ? Pathetic.

And no one is going to force you too, either. If thousands around you are of a different mind to you, then maybe you should just accept this is the way it is and it's you with the  backward logic. Alternatively you could just stop whining like a woman.

it isn't the way it is. I've not seen it in over 40 years. If you want to applaud ie encourage opposing players, thats up to you. We were facing a possible 5 or 6 goal thrashing and you advocate this ? Get a life.

Get a life? I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself, because you're ranting about much of a nothingness.

If I were you (god forbid) I would be thinking, OK, annoys me a bit but I guess most people are of a different opinion to me so I guess that's just the way it is.

No one was encouraging or supporting the Liverpool players, you'd be an idiot to think this is what it was. It was simply a mark of respect.

Did you say the same when Les Ferdinand done a lap of honour and the ground was on its feet? Surely we shouldn't have encouraged this Tottenham Hotspurs player, this would be outrageous, to you wouldn't it? This ENCOURAGEMENT of the opposition...

are your serious ?

Joke.

Yeah but only because he's wrong :lol:

I got the feeling today that there was no attempt to even get behind the team.

even during the darkest days of Roeder I don't recall such an apathetic attitude in the ground.

it's almost as if the fan base are willing Sam to fail.

we are 13 games into a complete overhaul of the club. yes, today was a shambles and it is a gutter to get twatted at home 2 games in a row. but did anyone honestly expect us to take the points today ???? they are a far better team than us. fact.

and having 50,000 people whinging and whining after 10 mins isnt going to inspire the side to overcome the odds and take something from the match.....

Oh dear. NE5 is drunk and talking silly yet again.  ;D

I don't think you have ever made a worthwhile comment at any time booboo, and it doesn't appear as if you are starting now.

Coming from someone who has just admitted laughing at your own players, thats some statement.

Guest Brewcastle

Given doesn't deserve to be playing ahead of Harper by the way ...

Why not? -Given was man of the match. Without him it would probably been 0-6 or 7.

it isn't the way it is. I've not seen it in over 40 years. If you want to applaud ie encourage opposing players, thats up to you. We were facing a possible 5 or 6 goal thrashing and you advocate this ? Get a life.

Get a life? I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself, because you're ranting about much of a nothingness.

If I were you (god forbid) I would be thinking, OK, annoys me a bit but I guess most people are of a different opinion to me so I guess that's just the way it is.

No one was encouraging or supporting the Liverpool players, you'd be an idiot to think this is what it was. It was simply a mark of respect.

Did you say the same when Les Ferdinand done a lap of honour and the ground was on its feet? Surely we shouldn't have encouraged this Tottenham Hotspurs player, this would be outrageous, to you wouldn't it? This ENCOURAGEMENT of the opposition...

Applauding ex Newcastle players who were good for the club ? Yes, that is a mark of appreciation and respect. Totally different altogether.

My support is for Newcastle United. If you choose to clap opponents, and players who have no affinity with Newcastle, when they are slaughtering us, there's only one idiot here.

you're comparing Les Ferdinand to that twisty faced cunt Gerrard???? Muahahahaahahaahah!

Christ almighty, there's a childish attitude epitomised by kids like NE5, at the moment. Its one of the big problems at SJP, too many charver clueless kids. Worrying.

it isn't the way it is. I've not seen it in over 40 years. If you want to applaud ie encourage opposing players, thats up to you. We were facing a possible 5 or 6 goal thrashing and you advocate this ? Get a life. And it isn't me who has whined on for ages on here about being "embarrassed" either.

See this today, this performance and result, and the pompey one too. Are you embarrassed ? Or are you just happy to go on supporting those who applaud our opponents ? Pathetic.

God forbid someone is allowed a different opinion to yours.