Realistic Targets In January

Decky

Ok so who do you want us to sign in January? You must consider the following points:

- Must be a player/s who would actually come here

- Must be a player/s who we could afford

- Must be a player/s who are at a club who would actually be willing to sell.

So what do you think?

No idea how much we have to spend.  No idea who is available abroad who I have never heard of.

Right winger

Left winger

Attacking midfielder

Centre forward

Top class ones hopefully. Plus our squad is pretty shite depth wise.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What we need:

In order of priority

- Creative CM

- Right Midfielder with pace

- Right back

I can't say whether the targets are realistic or not because it depends on the amount of money we throw at them.

Would love Arteta, but i know theres no chance!

Crouch could be a brilliant signing for us should we get him, he would fit into Big Sam's long ball tactics perfectly, he could also bring long balls down and switch it to Owen, something Owen and Martins would love seen as they arnt as effective recieving long balls.

Crouch could be a brilliant signing for us should we get him, he would fit into Big Sam's long ball tactics perfectly, he could also bring long balls down and switch it to Owen, something Owen and Martins would love seen as they arnt as effective recieving long balls.

he might like the toon fans after everyone clapped him warming up and then when he came on  :razz:

Crouch - Great player would partner Martins well and we need another striker for when Martins buggers off to the anc, and while Owen picks up his 10th injury of the season.

Arshavin - Yep, we've been linked, versatile, talented, and a move would be a step up for him.

Luka Modric - On his way, £15m the fee being banded about, some will pay it, someone will be getting a cracking player. Depends who moves for him, but if you dont try...

Ben Haim - £1m, well it would be daft not too. Good defender, his versatility could be crucial to us when Geremi, Feye & Beye get called up for ANC duties.

Cheap Left back. Can't think of any. We don't need anything crazy in terms of fees, someone cheap, preferably a young gamble, even better if it could be English. If not go abroad and bring someone in.

I'd also see who's out for loan. We need to boost the squad.

Arshavin

Edmilson

and a couple of randoms

Has Edmilson played any games so far this season (I dont follow Spanish footy)?? I really fail to see the attraction in him, apart from being an overpaid injury prone player like several others in our squad.

Arshavin

Edmilson

and a couple of randoms

Has Edmilson played any games so far this season (I dont follow Spanish footy)?? I really fail to see the attraction in him, apart from being an overpaid injury prone player like several others in our squad.

he shouldn't get injured much with allardyce's plan of using him as a keeper.

Guest Sniffer

Realistic targets to Fat Sam?

Anybody pushing thirty with no experience in the premier league who is big, strong but doesn't know what to do with the ball once they've won it. Preferably African so they can piss off and miss at least half a dozen games as well.

Crouch

Arshavin

Modric

Ben Haim

Sounds perfect, and I totally agree with Toon's Taylor. Wouldn't be cheap, but it would certainly be worth it in the long run. These players would also make us much better suited for Allardyce's 4-3-3/4-5-1 system, and even make that tactic look exciting. Bring it on!

Realistic targets to Fat Sam?

Anybody pushing thirty with no experience in the premier league who is big, strong but doesn't know what to do with the ball once they've won it. Preferably African so they can piss off and miss at least half a dozen games as well.

Smith - Pushing 30? No prem experience? African?

Barton - Pushing 30? No prem experience? African?

Rozehnal - Pushing 30? African?

Enrique - Pushing 30? African?

Yep got him down to a T.