Midweek Games

Decky

Where have all of O'Neill's knockers gone? He was getting it something rotten on here earlier in the season/last season. Silly people.

Didn't they go something like 14 games without winning last season?

I've a feeling we'll be saying the same about Allardyce this time next year if we keep faith.

Where have all of O'Neill's knockers gone? He was getting it something rotten on here earlier in the season/last season. Silly people.

Didn't they go something like 14 games without winning last season?

I've a feeling we'll be saying the same about Allardyce this time next year if we keep faith.

He started really well tho. They had a good unbeaten run at the start and were the near the top. Earned a bit of faith.

PS: I'll still knock him, I think he is flawed - it takes a very special level of retard to sign Marlon Harewood. And no right back. And force out one of his best young players to make room for Zat Knight. Got some good athletic players tho and is playing to their strengths. More than I could say for some. :ninja:

We had a long winless run last season, but we were also the last undefeated team across all the divisions, and finished the season with a 9 match unbeaten run.

A few factoids

1. We haven't lost an away match for almost 10 months.

2. Over the last 19 matches (half a season) we've taken more points than both Liverpool and Chelsea.

3. Cahill is only out on loan. He clearly sees Davies and Cahill as our long term CB partnership but doesn't think they are ready right now. That is what you call long term thinking. I think.

4. He does drop bollocks. Yes, he signed Harebrain (who scored tonight), but then again even Sven signed Bianchi who, at twice the amount, looks none too clever.

5. He is slightly fucking mad, and infuriating at times, but you've got to have patience, and the overall results easily make up for the madness.

6. Indeed, not a single right back at the club, and only one left back of any note (and even he was originally a centre half).

We're still a very long way from the finished article, but the difference since August 06 is absolutely remarkable.

We had a long winless run last season, but we were also the last undefeated team across all the divisions, and finished the season with a 9 match unbeaten run.

A few factoids

2. Over the last 19 matches (half a season) we've taken more points than both Liverpool and Chelsea.

3. Cahill is only out on loan. He clearly sees Davies and Cahill as our long term CB partnership but doesn't think they are ready right now. That is what you call long term thinking. I think.

4. He does drop bollocks. Yes, he signed Harebrain (who scored tonight), but then again even Sven signed Bianchi who, at twice the amount, looks none too clever.

5. He is slightly fucking mad, and infuriating at times, but you've got to have patience, and the overall results easily make up for the madness.

6. Indeed, not a single right back at the club, and only one left back of any note (and even he was originally a centre half).

We're still a very long way from the finished article, but the difference since August 06 is absolutely remarkable.

Alright alright, put it away.

:undecided:

A few factoids

Coincidentally, the same month you spanked us 2-0.

A few factoids

Oh piss off. :lol:

A few factoids

Aye, good team in the making.

Hows Nigel Reo-Coker getting on?

I thought he was selling him...? ???

PS: Bianchi does look good. When he plays.(!)

PPS: I was only winding you up...4-0 away from home...4 days after a 3-0 away from home...thats slightly better than what we're doing away from the Fortress of Inevitable Victory. :weep:

#Brummie and Spectrum,

Sitting up the league,

B-U-M-M-I-N-G#

:huff:

Now now David. That can't be right. In order to bum someone you hav to be behind them...Villa are 6th, fucking miles away. COYB.  :laugh: