Peter Crouch

Kev

bring crouchy in for 8mill, that's not a bad bit of business.  we need a big target up top with viduka's fitness constantly in question

i reckon the duke would have to go if crouch comes in, balance the wages and that...crouch won't be coming for peanuts like

and isn't coloccini a bit of a fanny? 

probably just his '80's mop top hairdo influencing me but he always struck me as an anti-argentine defender, i.e. a bit of a fairy and not the usual hardman type they produce who can mark someone out of a game

stand to be corrected on that one mind

he's as hard as they come

i'll resist the urge to hit you with an innuendo laden retort..!!!

fair enough, is he any good though?

well.. i haven't seen him play that much, but he's a ball-playing defender and can play RB too.. i'd say he'd compliment Faye well..

as for Crouch, i've never been a big fan of him and i'd prefer a more mobile and powerful striker, but i trust in Keegan's plans

bring crouchy in for 8mill, that's not a bad bit of business.  we need a big target up top with viduka's fitness constantly in question

i reckon the duke would have to go if crouch comes in, balance the wages and that...crouch won't be coming for peanuts like

I doubt we could find anyone to take Viduka off our hands with his recent injury record and massive wages. Possibly get rid of him in the Winter transfer window?

If it's between us and Pompey, I think it's a safe bet he'd be playing in blue next season. Him and Defoe could be a very good partnership.

I would have thought he's beyond Pompey's wage structure, but they do seem to be spending big money on players which are usually beyond a club with a limited fan base. Maybe the owner is doing a Ridsdale and planning on mortgaging the club to oblivion.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If it's between us and Pompey, I think it's a safe bet he'd be playing in blue next season. Him and Defoe could be a very good partnership.

Disagree completely, i think he will chose us, and i think Crouch/Matins, Crouch/Owen, is a much better partnership than Crouch/Defoe. I think Defoe is very average in terms of premiership quality, his misses on Wednesday highlighted his 'head down and hit it' approach to finishing.

KK would be a positive for Crouch as too would Redknapp, but i think he longs to be idolised and he could/would get that in the bucketload here.

We are still a big draw don't forget that. The majority of home grown players want to play here

Q: What would Peter Crouch be if he wasn't a footballer?

A: A virgin.

He probably still is.

You are aware of his WAG, yes?

Google 'Abigail Clancy', try not to cream on your monitor.  :shifty:

He probably still is.

I know who she is but who's to say Crouch is getting his leg over? Wasn't some brickie looking after that side of it when Crouch was at the World Cup?

He probably still is.

I know who she is but who's to say Crouch is getting his leg over? Wasn't some brickie looking after that side of it when Crouch was at the World Cup?

They've been together a while now, of course they'll have done it.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, slippery slope so I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Would I like Crouch at Newcastle? Yes, I think I would.

I really don't want Crouch. :undecided:

Agreed.

x2

x3

Why? Ridiculous just quoting Dave's preference.

Why don't you want him? Wages? Style of play? Why do you think he will not fit in with Owen and Martins up front? Does he not score enough goals? Is £8m too expensive?

I'd be happy with Crouch like

photoshop tttttttttime  :celb:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7707/tooncroucham4.png

heh, I had to do it quick  :angel:

His shorts suggest his mind is on another club...

I really don't want Crouch. :undecided:

Agreed.

x2

x3

Why? Ridiculous just quoting Dave's preference.

Why don't you want him? Wages? Style of play? Why do you think he will not fit in with Owen and Martins up front? Does he not score enough goals? Is £8m too expensive?

No Pace.

Can't drift deep.

No tricks.

One dimensional.

Don't want to pay silly money.

Don't want to give Liverpool a way of ditching their 4th choice striker.