Other games today

Yorkie

Guest kingdawson

Keane is a decent player, but there is something about him .... I'm struggling to think of a footballer with a more punchable face.

ummmm Fabregas, eboue, savage, diouf, cole, smith to name a few. You're kind off right though as Keane sometimes annoys me and im a spurs fan.

Keane is a decent player, but there is something about him .... I'm struggling to think of a footballer with a more punchable face.

Two things you can expect from Keane each match.

1) He will appeal for a penalty

2) His face will look like this " :kasper: " at some point in the match.

Referees must hate him and all, constantly seems to be on at them during the match, bit like Dennis Wise used to be in that respect.

Guest kingdawson

Grammar.

I think it's rubbish, that's all. Never fancied going to school or anything?

Primary school = Check

secondary School = Check

College = Check

Uni = Check

Tbh English and grammar in general has never been one of my strongest subjects (Got a C in Gcse's) but hopefully ill get a 2:1 and land a great job (i,e Forum moderator on a football forum :thup:). One can only wish :thup: :thup:

Grammar.

I think it's rubbish, that's all. Never fancied going to school or anything?

Primary school = Check

secondary School = Check

College = Check

Uni = Check

Tbh English and grammar in general has never been one of my strongest subjects (Got a C in Gcse's) but hopefully ill get a 2:1 and land a great job (i,e Forum moderator on a football forum :thup:). One can only wish :thup: :thup:

Oooh :lol:

Let's be honest, going to "uni" these days means jack shit. I frequently have to look through CVs of graduates to come and join my merry band of wage slaves, and most of them are almost entirely illiterate.

It all started when they made A Levels piss easy and promoted this stupid notion that everyone should be able to go to university, rather than limiting it to those demonstrating some indication of intelligence.

Let's be honest, going to "uni" these days means jack shit. I frequently have to look through CVs of graduates to come and join my merry band of wage slaves, and most of them are almost entirely illiterate.

It all started when they made A Levels piss easy and promoted this stupid notion that everyone should be able to go to university, rather than limiting it to those demonstrating some indication of intelligence.

Guest kingdawson

Let's be honest, going to "uni" these days means jack s***. I frequently have to look through CVs of graduates to come and join my merry band of wage slaves, and most of them are almost entirely illiterate.

Going to uni may mean like nothing to you but i for one am extremely proud and happy ive achieved it (especially considering half the people i know dont go). Would be even happier if i achieve a good grade :thup:

Two things you can expect from Duff each match.

whos damien duff? who does he play for?

never saw him about in a while

Let's be honest, going to "uni" these days means jack s***. I frequently have to look through CVs of graduates to come and join my merry band of wage slaves, and most of them are almost entirely illiterate.

This is all well and good, but even so genuinely intelligent people can get put down simply because everything's 'easy' nowadays. Not saying the kd is one of these people, but not all should be tarred with that brush.

Must have something to do with the irish....hmm...