FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Arsenal (away)

Jamie

BBC will always take the Premiership teams as they don;t get to show them and Sky will take Us possibly. I think the BBC though have to take a minnow vs bigger team as part of the contract.

BBC - Villa v Man Utd and probably Spuds or West Ham and then the Burnley game against the Arse.

Sky - Toon

I would be astonished if somebody never showed Chelsea vs QPR- West London Derby.

Don't  think your  match will be on telly.

Well it is.

BBC will always take the Premiership teams as they don;t get to show them and Sky will take Us possibly. I think the BBC though have to take a minnow vs bigger team as part of the contract.

BBC - Villa v Man Utd and probably Spuds or West Ham and then the Burnley game against the Arse.

Sky - Toon

I would be astonished if somebody never showed Chelsea vs QPR- West London Derby.

:bootyshake:  :smug:

Sky - Toon

3 out of 4 ain't bad. Now I predict a Toon win for tomorrow night and peace and goodwill to all men at the Stoke game.

asking for trouble kicking off at that time..idiots

Can't overstate what an unusually high contingent of knuckle dragging arseholes Stoke have got.  When I was living there you'd sometimes go into town on a Saturday afternoon and find the shutters down on all the shops and their version of Eldon Square in lockdown because Stoke had lost an away match and the dickheads who'd been watching it in the pubs had gone on the rampage.

BBC will always take the Premiership teams as they don;t get to show them and Sky will take Us possibly. Ithink the BBC though have to take a minnow vs bigger team as part of the contract.

Sky - Toon

Well it is.

Well, I'm sitting here astonished. :lol:

Especially at it not being an early kick off. The coppers must fancy a hard days work.

The draw for the fourth round will be made straight after aswell  O0

Good to see the Monday lunchtime draw idea has been scrapped, then. Always struck me as being a bit silly.

it hasn't:

Fourth Round Proper Monday 7 January 2008 (1.30pm)

The draw for the fourth round will be made straight after aswell  O0

Good to see the Monday lunchtime draw idea has been scrapped, then. Always struck me as being a bit silly.

it hasn't:

Fourth Round Proper Monday 7 January 2008 (1.30pm)

Silly Jamie