Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Beye and Taylor both look very good to me and would certainly be in my starting line up next game. Cacapa looked very good bar Derby away untill the pompey game and then the wheels came off big time, so a big question mark really we'll see how he comes back from that when he gets his chance.

Guest Stephen927

Was a very good performance from him last night, would like to see him going forward a bit more with the pace he has, also looks like he has a decent cross on him.

Guest optimistic nit

he actually looked a bit dodgy during the first few games. looks brilliant now lyke. really would like to see beye cacapa feye enrique given 15 games together with given in goal. could be a f****** beast if we take the best bits we've seen from each.

This...but swap Taylor with Capaca

except cacapa is twice the defender taylor is, and would complement faye excellently imo.

I disagree tbh the only thing Capaca has on Taylor is experience but not in the pl!Taylors very rarely let us down and is the future of the club!Anyways out of the 3 of them at least 1 will be injured most of the time! :-[

cacapa captained lyon for 6 years, winning 6 leagues. your move.

Yeah thats true and a good point but a huge difference between the french league and the pl!Thought Taylor was outstanding tonight!I love the way he plays with such passion and hes good for an odd goal as well!

taylor was very good tonight, but he'll just as easily have a stinker and either get sent off or do something s*** and cost us a goal.  cacapa is also the better defender.

I know which one of them is ahead in the having a stinker, costing us goals count so far this season, and he also has 6 french league titles in 6 years

I can remind you of several stinkers Taylor has had this season tbh And the odd goal we have conceded directly as a result of him. Including one ludicrous header that put Cacapa in the s*** against Portsmouth. Cacapa is better. Taylor played well enough tonight. However, he hasnt put in anywhere near the level of performance Cacapa has this season for us during his entire career.

In short, your post is short sighted and inaccurate. :razz:

Obstructing Adebeyor at the death is a good example that he could have easily been punished for and possibly leaving us in the shit.

i think that was quite good defending actually. butt left him in the shit and he's much slower than adabayor, so he used his stregnth to stop ada getting to the ball.

Not Taylor's biggest fan but criticising him for that is a case of being blinded by your own prejudices.

Tbh, Taylor should be playing up front. He looks equally dangerous in both boxes sometimes, so we might as well keep him as far away as possible from our goal.

I didn't see anything wrong with Beye's challenge on Adebayour. Both were chasing the same ball, did anyone seriously think Beye was just going to stand aside and let the striker run on to it?

I thought Adebeyor looked for it to be honest.

Yes, Beye did lean in a little, but Adebayor had probably moved about a metre or two across before hand, when he would have been closer to the ball if he had kept going in a straight line.

Arsenal's players still cheat when they know they haven't got a hope in hell.

Sunday monday Habib Beye, tuesday wednesday Habib Beye...

Someone needs to finsh that song off. Deserves a lot of praise.

Sunday Monday Habib Beye

Tuesday Wednesday Enrique

Thursday Friday Abbers Faye

Saturday Mike Ashlaaayyyyyy

Chris Mort loves the Toon!

(was getting sung by me at Arsenal ;))

Guest Knightrider

Getting better with every game, not the greatest defensively but his vast experience sees him do just enough, going forward he's strong and willing. Thought he had a good game last night, as did the whole team.

I wouldn't call any of them 'superb' or 'class' at the moment because they've all had their dodgey moments but you can tell they've got something about them we've been missing for a while. My first choice back four when all fit would be Beye, Cacapa, Faye and Enrique.

I like Taylor but I don't think he's as good as either Faye or Cacapa when on form.

Sunday monday Habib Beye, tuesday wednesday Habib Beye...

Someone needs to finsh that song off. Deserves a lot of praise.

Sunday Monday Habib Beye

Tuesday Wednesday Enrique

Thursday Friday Abbers Faye

Saturday Mike Ashlaaayyyyyy

Chris Mort loves the Toon!

(was getting sung by me at Arsenal ;))

on holiday  carr is gay

hope that he's gone soon!    :razz:

:nope:

Fuck me, he did brilliantly there. Won the corner all by himself, egged the fans on as he ran into the box to await the delivery and then fucking did the business. What a bloke.

Prince Habib.

As I said in an other tread...hes being outstanding in our last few games!!!Im fucking delighted!!!Beye...he certainly is not gay!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Fucking hell, looking at it again Beye did brilliantly on that corner. Lovely little backwards/sidestep to avert the first marker and then had enough about him to stoop in front of the next man and get the head on it.

:clap:

This is why you need men at the near post every time, man. Beyen saying it for years.