Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hes some Beye, seriously looking at him so far this season he has the making to be the best defender we have had here in some time, if we ever sort our defence out it will start with Habib Beye

If only Big Sam hadnt of missed out on Distin, we could actually have a pretty good defence right now.

Hes some Beye, seriously looking at him so far this season he has the making to be the best defender we have had here in some time, if we ever sort our defence out it will start with Habib Beye

If only Big Sam hadnt of missed out on Distin, we could actually have a pretty good defence right now.

I think it's just a case of getting one of Faye/Cacapa back, personally. They can only get better, but Rozehnal isn't the answer in the short-term.

Interview he mentions he hope it isn't his last goal for the club and it was good to score and hes been here for 3 months and enjoys playing here. All mentioned with a little smirk on his face

Interview he mentions he hope it isn't his last goal  for the club and it was good to score and hes been here for 3 months and enjoys playing here. All mentioned with a little smirk on his face

Tomorrow's rags "Beye in hint over quitting Toon!"

"Bye bye by Beye?"

played well again today

best signing in the summer by big sam as it stands

Abdoulaye runs him close (from what we've seen when he's played)

I agree...not bad 2 of our best signings...centre back and right back!!!Well done Sam in fairness!!! :thup:

There was plenty of nuggets having a go after he gave the ball away a couple of times in his first few games. Continue backpedalling lads!

Quality player.

Given time Cacapa could well be the same. they both just needed time to adjust. You don't go from captaining Champions League sides to a becoming a bad player overnight.

There was plenty of nuggets having a go after he gave the ball away a couple of times in his first few games. Continue backpedalling lads!

Quality player.

Given time Cacapa could well be the same. they both just needed time to adjust. You don't go from captaining Champions League sides to a becoming a bad player overnight.

Cacapa had one bad game and suddenly he's Sunday League standard. Leaves me wondering how some of our posters manage to dress themselves.

He'l be a massive loss when it comes to January/February

He made my walk home drenched and freezing cold in the pissing down rain/sleet/snow a lot more happier than going home with just a point