Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

If Shearer was going to be installed manager I would have thought Beye might have stayed. Maybe it's too late to turn the clock back now. He will be abig miss, as not only is he a good right back, he's also probably our best centre half alongside Bassong.

Guest BooBoo

Beye had a tremendous run of form under Keegan late last season but other than that has been pretty average and injury hit.

I think we tend to overhype him and Bassong due to the colossul amount of shite  that makes up the rest of the squad.

Thought the 15 mins he "played" at the begining of the 2nd half before he was subbed was a disgrace, showed no interest whatsoever!

Gutted if he does leave cos a on form fully committed Beye is a helluva player.

Thought the 15 mins he "played" at the begining of the 2nd half before he was subbed was a disgrace, showed no interest whatsoever!

Gutted if he does leave cos a on form fully committed Beye is a helluva player.

:thup: agree on both counts

Beye had a tremendous run of form under Keegan late last season but other than that has been pretty average and injury hit.

I think we tend to overhype him and Bassong due to the colossul amount of shite  that makes up the rest of the squad.

Don't agree with that at all. He was a really good player for the majority of last season imo. Bernard being the only challenger, Beye's probably the best full-back i've seen play for us.

I think we tend to overhype him and Bassong due to the colossul amount of s****  that makes up the rest of the squad.

Don't agree with that at all. He was a really good player for the majority of last season imo. Bernard being the only challenger, Beye's probably the best full-back i've seen play for us.

did you miss Distin? Wayne Quinn?

Guest Roger Kint

Same, but only for the age difference. Enrique's got one of the best work ethics in the squad aswell.

This

If Beye does leave, then good riddance. He's no better than any of the other mercenary types around NUFC. He's just played the fans a lot better.

Yeah, being the hardest working and best player over two seasons is a pretty good way to play the fans. I could accept more being like that.

Beye is getting older and probably wants a last crack at premier league also the club is a total joke who in their right mind would not want to save career and get away from the circus. I don't blame anyone for getting away from us personally. Just wish we were in a position to keep him rather than watch ryan taylor labour away there all season(makes me feel sick at the thought of this)

If bassong goes for 8 million then I would say good business but a pity we could not hold onto him.

I also think we will lose guitierrez. I hope enrique stays because him and jonas looked quality in the first half yesterday. They play so well together.

If Beye does leave, then good riddance. He's no better than any of the other mercenary types around NUFC. He's just played the fans a lot better.

Yeah, being the hardest working and best player over two seasons is a pretty good way to play the fans. I could accept more being like that.

He's spent the last month whoring himself out to the media rather than just shutting the fuck up and getting on with things. His attitude in friendlies has been fucking diabolical as well. One of the least professional players in the squad at the moment. I'd be so much happier if he put a fucking transfer request in and got on with things until he was sold.

And being 'the best player' in a Newcastle United squad over the last 2 years is not even close to an achievement. His input into the first team games over the last year is massively overrated anyway, he spent the half of last season sat next to wor Micky.

I think we tend to overhype him and Bassong due to the colossul amount of s****  that makes up the rest of the squad.

did you miss Distin? Wayne Quinn?

Distin was alright like but never an out and out full-back. Wayne Quinn ffs? Are you taking the piss?

We've had some reasonable full-backs like in 'my time'. Bernard, Beye and Domi are the pick. Hughes was okay. Beye's right up there when it comes to full-backs i've seen play for us. Definitely the best right-back, anyway.

Guest Heneage

People forget Bernard had to do twice the work because Robert never tracked back ,he also attacked, Beye's better defensively but poor offensively.