Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why are people pissed off he's left? Genuine question btw.

Told us he was staying days after being relegated to villa, blah blah

lying fuckwit

Yeah, guess he thought he'd have a manager and an owner by the start of the new season, not really asking much is it?

so fuck? why didn't he say that then?

he bottled it and just didnt fancy it.

What do you mean so fuk? It's pretty bloody important not to have a manager or indeed an owner, no direction, no players coming in and the club being in a shitty state.

Take it out on Beye if you want, your anger is misdirected.

I think he fancied being captain with Shearer as his boss, which is what he was probably sold at the end of last season.

Guest Mantis

This is extremely worrying. We seem to be selling at a fast rate no with absolutely no new signings what so ever, we really are f***ed.

The firesale / asset stripping was inevitable.  It would have been better to see players go much earlier than the final 7 days before season KO, but then again, we are talking MA Land here.  It will get worse in the next two weeks.

Guest thebigfella

gutted top player top man anyone that thinks ryan taylor will do a better job than habib is out of touch with the world ryan taylor is half the player habib is he bottles tackles cant pass to save his life  habib would tackle the incredible hulk and his forward play was outstanding good luck to him villa are going to be a great team habib at RB delpf and schnider in mid field watch out top 4

Guest wshmag

lying fuckwit

Yeah, guess he thought he'd have a manager and an owner by the start of the new season, not really asking much is it?

What do you mean so fuk? It's pretty bloody important not to have a manager or indeed an owner, no direction, no players coming in and the club being in a shitty state.

I think he fancied being captain with Shearer as his boss, which is what he was probably sold at the end of last season.

we do have direction my friend. and it's not up.

it's been a long time coming. my anger is directed at all the players who are responsible for the plight we are in and won't accept any of the responsibility and are now jumping ship.

This is extremely worrying. We seem to be selling at a fast rate now with absolutely no new signings what so ever, we really are f***ed.

We can't afford to keep them, i'd probably be more worried if everyone stayed.

This is extremely worrying. We seem to be selling at a fast rate now with absolutely no new signings what so ever, we really are f***ed.

:sadnod:

lying fuckwit

we do have direction my friend. and it's not up.

it's been a long time coming. my anger is directed at all the players who are responsible for the plight we are in and won't accept any of the responsibility and are now jumping ship.

The players are to blame yes, but so are others and this club has been dying a death from the top for a long time and there are people above the players who if we start playing the blame game should be targeted more so.

Out of the player, Beye is one of those least responsible for our plight, and for me one of those who'd had stayed if Shearer was made manager.

This is why i question why you are so angry with him.

If I had anger about him leaving then its for how influential he could have been this season as a captain, and that we've lost him due to the state of the club, but personally on the scale of things i cannot aim many ill feelings towards him when there as so many others who deserve it a hell of a lot more.

That's an understandable comment but the one flaw is that we also can't afford not to replace them, and there is zero sign of us looking to do that.

From a fans perspective I'd much rather we hung on to the players we can't afford than not have any players left at all, which at the current rate is looking increasingly likely.

Lost:

Owen

Viduka

Cacapa

Loven

Martins

Bassong

Beye

Brought in:

No fucker

f*** me have we got any players left,  transfer the f***ing tea lady as well for f*** sake, f***ing bullshit .   :facepalm:

That's an understandable comment but the one flaw is that we also can't afford not to replace them, and there is zero sign of us looking to do that.

From a fans perspective I'd much rather we hung on to the players we can't afford than not have any players left at all, which at the current rate is looking increasingly likely.

Lost:

Owen

Viduka

Cacapa

Loven

Martins

Bassong

Beye

Brought in:

No fucker

We've gone down to a level where many of our formerly useless fuckers and some of the reserves can do a job, so it evens itself out.

I figure we're about as good in the Championship as we were in the Premiership.

...oh, wait... :(

Guest Alan Shearer 9

f*** me have we got any players left,  transfer the f***ing tea lady as well for f*** sake, f***ing bullshit .   :facepalm:

rolf :lol:

Guest Heneage

Funny that a over a 3rd of the side that everyone said wasn't good enough, is breaking up and finding themselves join the champions of England, champions of Germany, and two top 8 Premiership clubs.

Good individuals poor team. Mind you under KK they looked good.