when 1st january comes

Guest LucasUnger

Guest Stephen927

I reckon Owen is here until at least the summer.

Can't see Babayaro going until the summer on a free transfer. Carr's a possibility to go if a team makes an offer, I think Sam would be happier with playing Geremi there as back up to Beye.

As for players coming in, there's any number of possibilities, 1 or 2 players hopefully, left back and an attacking midfielder with an abundance of flair and skill.

9 December 2007

HOTLINE SPECIAL - Sam Allardyce

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Under-PRESSURE Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce wants to strengthen his midfield with a £10million swoop for Werder Bremen's Brazilian star Diego, 22, when the transfer window opens at the beginning of next month.

Taken from the bastion of truth - The Sunday People.

Guest LucasUnger

9 December 2007

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Under-PRESSURE Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce wants to strengthen his midfield with a £10million swoop for Werder Bremen's Brazilian star Diego, 22, when the transfer window opens at the beginning of next month.

i would love him here.

9 December 2007

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

That's nailed on then.

9 December 2007

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Heard the name, don't recall seeing him play. Any good?

Guest LucasUnger

9 December 2007

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Heard the name, don't recall seeing him play. Any good?

i've seen him for about  50 times, cause i like werder bremen.

he's the kind of player we miss atm. a player who is able to open a defence with 1 pass.

excellent set piece taker. plays some entertaining football aswell.

just look at youtube and watch some videos.

Guest michaelfoster

Owen should go in Jan if anyone puts a decent offer in, £5-6m should be sufficient. It would allow us to get 100k off the wage bill as Owens league record is as miserable as the weather atm

07/08 Played 7 (3 sub) 2 Goals

06/07 Played 3 (0 sub) 0 Goals

05/06 Played 10 (1sub) 7 Goals

Total Played 20 (4 sub) 9 Goals

Guest LucasUnger

Owen should go in Jan if anyone puts a decent offer in, £5-6m should be sufficient. It would allow us to get 100k off the wage bill as Owens league record is as miserable as the weather atm

07/08 Played 7 (3 sub) 2 Goals

06/07 Played 3 (0 sub) 0 Goals

05/06 Played 10 (1sub) 7 Goals

Total Played 20 (4 sub) 9 Goals

what a blooy shame. get rid of him in january he won't get fit anymore.

5-9 mil are possible.

how much would we have to pay for arshavin???

Guest Anders Rye

Diego would be fucking awesome, the next big star, however, I can't see him wanting to join us, would be a player I would imagine Real Madrid would go for, if they don't suceed getting Kaka. But if he comes, he's will defo be the first choice player on the back of my shirt :smug:

Diego would be fucking awesome, the next big star, however, I can't see him wanting to join us, would be a player I would imagine Real Madrid would go for, if they don't suceed getting Kaka. But if he comes, he's will defo be the first choice player on the back of my shirt :smug:

Agree 100%. Would love him here!