Fulham (a) Pre-Match Thread (15th December, 1715 KO)

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The decision to sack SBR was reprehensible in the extreme.  FFS caved in to the Halls. The fact is that they were looking for an excuse to sack him; the 4-2 loss at Villa provided it. I sometimes wonder where we would be now if Sorensen had been sent off for handball when Bellamy (from whom SBR got the best) was through on goal and we'd won that match.

Or if Jenas hadn't missed an open goal at Boro about two minutes before they equalised. Or if the officials had been halfway competent and seen that equaliser was scored with a hand. Or if Shay hadn't made a totally uncharacteristic error to let Norwich back into the game at SJP. Or if we'd put away one of the shedful of chances we had against Spurs. That's without mentioning the Dyer shit.

We had an incredible amount of bad luck in those four games, which was what made it even more sickening when the fat mong started mashing the panic button.

I don't think we can say those games were the reason he got the sack, if we'd have won those games it would have just been delaying the inevitable, the team we had that season would have come 5th at highest and we all know what Shepherd thought of that position the previous season. At that stage after a succession of successful years i think the board began to take our success for granted and didn't actually respect what Robson had actually done, if your going to sack someone with the caliber of Bobby then you need a damn well good replacement if your going to continue never mind progress on to the next level, we didn't do that, we got someone in who wasn't capable of repeating or even coming close to half the job the legend had done just years before.

???

Which bit don't you understand?

The wrong thread bit. :lol:

Shit :lol: It fucked up so i copied and pasted it :)

Reckon we could see Enrique start tomorrow, surely Sam seen the effect N'Zogbia had against Brum when he had no defensive responsibilities?

Article on .cock indicates he thinks Milner and Zog in tandem down a wing is doing us the world of good.

Reckon we could see Enrique start tomorrow, surely Sam seen the effect N'Zogbia had against Brum when he had no defensive responsibilities?

Article on .cock indicates he thinks Milner and Zog in tandem down a wing is doing us the world of good.

Showing how dense he is.

Worked pretty damn well against Birmingham in that first half where, arguably, we showed our best attacking/creative play all season. If the finishing wasn't utterly shite, we'd have had four in about twenty minutes, thanks to play largely originating from that left-wing. Zoggy attacking from deep was brilliant.

Guest newcastle4life

Hopefully another win have to score a few if the defence dont learn how to keep a clean sheet. 2-1 toon Martins and Milner to score.

Cacapa in for Taylor.  Only change

What exactly has Rozenhal done to stay in ahead of Taylor?

Bit annoyed if true tbh, we saw at Derby that Cacapa and Rozenhal absolutely suck if they're asked to be in the least bit physical.

Will he ever start Emre?

Every game I do the same thing, get to 60 minutes and starting cursing Sam because we could do with a bit of Emre's creativity. About 25 minutes later he'll come on.

Better suited as a sub IMO, I don't think he does enough as a starter.