Newcastle United 2 - 2 Derby - 23/12/07 - post match reaction from page 15

James

How can Emre not get a game with our midfield unable to create anything resembling a chance..

Sam's a wanker and knows as much about football and team selections as the previous two we've had.

Fuking shocking performance from him, just not as good as HE thinks he is.

Time for the chop, bring someone with some intelligence in.

1522: Derby have now scored more away goals in 50 minutes against Newcastle than they have managed in 1,710 minutes against nine other Premier League teams. Quite remarkable, to borrow from the David Coleman phrasebook.

:(

1522: Derby have now scored more away goals in 50 minutes against Newcastle than they have managed in 1,710 minutes against nine other Premier League teams. Quite remarkable, to borrow from the David Coleman phrasebook.

That makes me want to top myself.. So pathetic..

That's some shit right there.

I agree with the one who said Sam Allardyce cant get away with 2 losses against Derby, the worst team to play in the PL for years, espically at our home ground.

If we lose ashley needs to make some important changes imo.

Guest Harry-Norway

WE ARE THE SALVATION ARMY,DRESSED IN BLACK&WHITE THE HOLE FOTBALL WORLD ARE LAUGHING OF US WHEN WE PREFORM LIKE WE DO THIS GAME-TOON TOON SALVATION ARMY