Newcastle United 2 - 2 Derby - 23/12/07 - post match reaction from page 15

James

I agree with the one who said Sam Allardyce cant get away with 2 losses against Derby, the worst team to play in the PL for years, espically at our home ground.

If we lose ashley needs to make some important changes imo.

It was me, but it won't happen.

I would have only bought Duff on if we were winning comfortably. To big a risk now.. What has Emre done to deserve this treatment?

Risk for what? We can't play anymore worse.

Risk as in he might lose his job if he loses, and I can't see Duff saving our ass after 7 months out.. Emre on the other hand has saved us before, and should really have started in a match at home vs the league's bottom team.

I would have only bought Duff on if we were winning comfortably. To big a risk now.. What has Emre done to deserve this treatment?

Or Taylor?

The most feeble, weak, slow and incompetent defensive partnership to grace SJP starting ahead of him.

I mean we[ve had some stinkers, but those two together are embarrassing to say the least considering their age and supposed quality.

We are just fucking sitting back, ive never seen Newcastle play as bad as they have done in alot of games this season. What the hell is happening? 2-1 at home against Derby, we will be the laughing stock of the fucking League after this result :(

We are just fucking sitting back, ive never seen Newcastle play as bad as they have done in alot of games this season. What the hell is happening? 2-1 at home against Derby, we will be the laughing stock of the fucking League after this result :(

What's new?

Biggest joke of a football club going, has been for years now.