Alan Smith

tmonkey

Alan Smith has got nothing to loose really by coming to us , he will still be on £60k a year with us paying £2-4k of that, he will be playing 1st team footy for the rest of the season and chance of becoming a hero. He is also putting himself in the shop window for the end of season when his contract at Newcastle expires. I for one hope he comes and shows us what everybody at the Toon have been missing.

aahahahahahah

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Alan Smith has got nothing to loose really by coming to us , he will still be on £60k a year with us paying £2-4k of that, he will be playing 1st team footy for the rest of the season and chance of becoming a hero. He is also putting himself in the shop window for the end of season when his contract at Newcastle expires. I for one hope he comes and shows us what everybody at the Toon have been missing.

aahahahahahah

You're not on another fucking forum? :lol:

aahahahahahah

You're not on another fucking forum? :lol:

Just reading.

They're excited. lol.

I can see why they'd be happy about it. Potentially it looks like they're getting a Premier League player, of proven decentish Premier League quality at some point in his career to come down two divisions and help them. You'd think it seems certain he'll do a good job for them.

They don't know though. They just don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

aahahahahahah

Why the fuck would you even write that shit?

Just pointless, misinformed drivel.

He has 0 qualitites left as a footballer, it's not like his array of passing or 'tenatious' tackling is going to shine in League 1.

It's true. He has literally nothing left to offer as a professional footballer. I struggle to see what impact he will make even in that division; in fact i'm actually quite curious. Interesting to see how it will work out.

Be pretty funny if he was a fucking general for them, running the show in the middle of the park and thumping goals in from everywhere. :lol:

Most likely he'll just be wank and will have cost them their chance at promotion by the time it dawns on them that he's rubbish.

Milton Keynes, how apt. As much use in midfield as a concrete cow. I do feel for the locals though, mainly because they live in Milton Keynes.

What's wrong with Milton Keynes?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Milton Keynes, how apt. As much use in midfield as a concrete cow. I do feel for the locals though, mainly because they live in Milton Keynes.

What's wrong with Milton Keynes?

Its not far enough away from Newcastle.  :memelol: