Alan Smith

tmonkey

All of you are crazy, you just can't appreciate talent. Smith puts in 100% commitment and has just been unlucky. Give him another year and he has the potential to be a regular goal scorer. he can shoot with both feet, shoot long range and is even bang on with headers.

This post is specifically for Everton fans and Moyes

I like it. :)

Guest neesy111

All of you are crazy, you just can't appreciate talent. Smith puts in 100% commitment and has just been unlucky. Give him another year and he has the potential to be a regular goal scorer. he can shoot with both feet, shoot long range and is even bang on with headers.

of course he is, it'll be like getting a new player again, everton r getting a bargain for 3 million.

of course he is, it'll be like getting a new player again, everton r getting a bargain for 3 million.

i'll be terrified for when he comes up here to play against us. True class always shines through.

He absolutely has to go. However, I think he will fit in better at Everton and actually do well for them. The rest of their team is so solid that they can afford to have him in there running around and cauing a bit of havoc for the opposition, albeit in a headless chicken sort of fashion. He can do all the hard running which Yakubu doesn't really do enough of. He'll probably even score some goals as he won't really be under pressure to do so there, with Yak, Arteta and Cahill.

Moyes would love him for the player he is i.e. the supposed 100% commitment, hard man act as moyes is just that sort of manager. On the other hand Keegan, who loves the beautiful game, just doesn't quite have enough to work with when it comes to Smith.

I think it's a good deal for both clubs tbh.

One of the worst strikers i've ever seen play for us. Aye, i haven't seen as many as most, but he's really up there for me. Rivalled by the likes of G'uivarch and Andersson, but they scored ffs. Utterly woeful player - it's hilarious how bad he actually is. :lol: Please God let us get rid of him; it might give us license to get another player in. Everton you fucking mugs; sign the twat, please!

Come on Everton you can do it!

We will need an open top bus for the parade if this happens.

PS

I had a discussion with a fellow Newcastle fan on the way home. He was visibly annoyed that I think we should get shot of Smith. He was all "Give him another season, he'll come good. There are loads of players we should get rid of first."  :idiot2:

PS

I had a discussion with a fellow Newcastle fan on the way home. He was visibly annoyed that I think we should get shot of Smith. He was all "Give him another season, he'll come good. There are loads of players we should get rid of first."  :idiot2:

That's canny mental like. Another one fooled by the "he works hard" myth iyam.

On that note, although I don't agree with booing him at a friendly, I find .com's rallying cry towards Smith rather irksome given the vitriol aimed towards certain players in the past.

PS

That's canny mental like. Another one fooled by the "he works hard" myth iyam.

On that note, although I don't agree with booing him at a friendly, I find .com's rallying cry towards Smith rather irksome given the vitriol aimed towards certain players in the past.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=48068.msg1422501#msg1422501 :pow: