The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

i can't believe Boro have spent so much on Alves.

So, he scored shit loads of goals in Holland. So did Kezman and Kuyt.

I reckon you could parachute me into some mid ranking Dutch team, say Twente Enschede, and I'd get 20 goals a season, and I can't even open the fridge door without getting out of breath.

I reckon you could parachute me into some mid ranking Dutch team, say Twente Enschede, and I'd get 20 goals a season, and I can't even open the fridge door without getting out of breath.

Hmm. So did Ruud. I'm not convinced, I can see him scoring on Sunday for a start if he plays.

Craig : According to reports there was no more business, we have news business could yet be done.... if you watch for another hour....'

keeping viewing figures up thats all

But why Newcastle? They've reeled off a number of Premier League clubs as being 'out of it'. Why mess us about again?

Hmm. So did Ruud. I'm not convinced, I can see him scoring on Sunday for a start if he plays.

Pretty much nailed on, might have a little wager on him being first scorer.

Craig : According to reports there was no more business, we have news business could yet be done.... if you watch for another hour....'

But why Newcastle? They've reeled off a number of Premier League clubs as being 'out of it'. Why mess us about again?

If David Craig's on, what the fuck else would he talk about? I've never once seen him report on any other club.

That was my point, like  :lol:

i knew that really  :parky: